Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Indy Lights Championship (Open Rank)

Sat 31 Jan 2015, 09:31

This series will take place March 14th - May 9th.

Sun 26 Apr 2015, 18:34
Posted by The1PLUS2RieckNo I didn't. I was gonna watch the replay when I get home but I am currently grabbing a few drinks at a bar real fast.

There isn't quick drink grabbing....I could never just go for 1 or 2 lol
Mon 27 Apr 2015, 22:32
Well, I had to go on Family duty on Saturday so could not race.

I have not heard of ANY race at Long Beach that started well (at GSR or elsewhere).
Tue 28 Apr 2015, 05:58
I also would like to apologize on turn 3 I'm pretty sure I bumped someone on the outside I believe it was Kay and then I T-Boned BCK sorry dude I didn't mean to hit you. Farva you and I had some good battles and you were catching back up until your controller ate a dick... bad luck you had me man. OctoberDusk6 I believe i knocked you off the track on Turn 6 but hopefully you won't hold a grudge :)

thanks everyone for the race hopefully ill be on for the next one!
Tue 28 Apr 2015, 08:27
Decimal see comment above. Class move by you to wait. You were faster for sure. I tend to brake early...comes from playing on a wheel, racing in the past, and lots of F1.
Tue 28 Apr 2015, 11:17
Posted by FRC DecimalI also would like to apologize on turn 3 I'm pretty sure I bumped someone on the outside I believe it was Kay and then I T-Boned BCK sorry dude I didn't mean to hit you. Farva you and I had some good battles and you were catching back up until your controller ate a dick... bad luck you had me man. OctoberDusk6 I believe i knocked you off the track on Turn 6 but hopefully you won't hold a grudge :)

thanks everyone for the race hopefully ill be on for the next one!

Yea Decimal I knew we were running very close lap times and I didn't have many laps left so it was going to be a good race. Sad things turned out how they did but that's racing im coming for you next race lol
Tue 28 Apr 2015, 19:54
LF A R V A I am coming for you and Decimal next race because well I will actually practice.... haha. Your setup just didn't fit my driving style well at all. Looking forward to Road Atlanta.
Tue 28 Apr 2015, 21:18
Does anybody have any laps at Road Atlanta yet?
Wed 29 Apr 2015, 01:40
Posted by The1PLUS2RieckDoes anybody have any laps at Road Atlanta yet?
Yeah I've done only a handful of laps and I'm managing 1:12.1 consistently, but I know there is room for improvement.
Wed 29 Apr 2015, 19:50
Currently my fastest lap is 1:11.7 but I'm averaging low 12s. The only problem I'm have is that on the last turn before the long back stretch my car is under steering horribly. Anyone have any ideas to fix it?
Wed 29 Apr 2015, 21:35
Slow down more? Haha honestly idk my car doesn't understeer there but I can tell from driving your setup at Road America that we have two totally different driving styles. So idk what to tell ya about that.
Wed 29 Apr 2015, 22:20
Posted by LF A R V AThe only problem I'm have is that on the last turn before the long back stretch my car is under steering horribly. Anyone have any ideas to fix it?

That's got to be the slow exit with a lot of power. Assuming the suspension is set-up correctly . . .

1. Diff Accel: lower number to loosen up the diff locking and encourage turning
2. Rebound: higher number to slow down the front end lifting

If the car is not turning "into" the corner, then decel diff may be too high.
Thu 30 Apr 2015, 06:57
I ran a few 1.10's not sure if I can be consistent tho. I'm using the same setup from Road America not sure who i got it from.
Fri 01 May 2015, 04:27
Hey all,IM BACKKKKK.This time I'm actually going to start a race.
Fri 01 May 2015, 07:04
Posted by ColdestGingerHey all,IM BACKKKKK.This time I'm actually going to start a race.

haha nice to see you again, Ginger!
Fri 01 May 2015, 09:06
Posted by ColdestGingerHey all,IM BACKKKKK.This time I'm actually going to start a race.

Nice to see you. Reno? lol.
Fri 01 May 2015, 11:56
Man, FM5 handles so much better than 4. This is the only track where I can truly 100% for sure tell. Just slapped a calculator tune on and modified a bit, but a decent 1:12.6
www.youtube.com/watch
Fri 01 May 2015, 12:00
Posted by LF A R V ACurrently my fastest lap is 1:11.7 but I'm averaging low 12s. The only problem I'm have is that on the last turn before the long back stretch my car is under steering horribly. Anyone have any ideas to fix it?

Dirty little secret about Road Atlanta. The hardest, but the most important corner on the track....
Fri 01 May 2015, 19:02
You guys are crazy, the best I can do is 1:13.

I have 1:11.2 on the LB from last year but I have no idea how I did that . . .
Fri 01 May 2015, 20:27
It is sooo good to be back in league racing again.I've been working on my
RACECRAFT in my off season.I took the indy light out of a few laps.
I could not for the life of me tune it from sliding out on me coming into a
corner.so I looked for any tunes that where balanced.and I fund KEYLESSDRAKE.
I LOVE IT.
Sat 02 May 2015, 14:50
Hi guys..I found your site because I was looking for an Indy Lights race on youtube and found your Laguna Seca video. I thought, I must figure out what the heck game looks so pretty that has an Indy Lights car. Turned out it was one I already owned, I just didn't realize it was in there! So, I am interested in joining your league if you do another season, as obviously it is kind of too late for this one. I hope you will do it again! :)