Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Group 5 Championship (PC Level 2)

Mon 05 Oct 2015, 08:33

Get behind the wheel of these classic endurance racing cars for a series of four 1 hour races on some of the most demanding circuits in Europe. This is a level 2 series. To enter you must have a driver ranking of 50 or higher.

Mon 05 Oct 2015, 08:34
Mon 05 Oct 2015, 16:31
Tentatively signing up. My Saturdays haven't left me much free time at all lately so not sure if I will be able to make it or not. Hoping so though because I love these cars.
Mon 05 Oct 2015, 22:53
Looks great, but unfortunately pCARS multi-player is difficult to run in a league, unless you take certain steps, which apparently have not been taken. I know I have been out (for this reason) for a while, but last weekend, I was ready to go and simply got left behind because someone was trying to stuff 16 players into the lobby with radio. So, it appears that my race is a 50-50 shot at best, even when the host knows I want in. Please let me know if your approach to pCARS or to including everyone who signs up changes.
Mon 05 Oct 2015, 23:40
1. You couldn't have sent this to me (or other admins) as a private message...or at least post it under the proper thread?

2. We were trying to get 15 in a lobby, not 16. We ended up with 12. Speedy and Warrior also had problems getting in the lobby. Why haven't they posted on here to point fingers about it yet?

3. I've been doing my best to fix the PC servers but it's not really my line of expertise. BCK, can you work on this, please?

4. It wasn't anyone's fault. Sadly these things happen when the servers are less than stellar. I've asked BCK to work on correcting this. (See #3)

5. Short of sending you multiple invites (which was done), what would you suggest we do? Cancel the race for 12 guys because it won't allow YOU to connect for whatever reason?

6. Quit bitching and give it another try next weekend. :)
Tue 06 Oct 2015, 01:53
I'll have the servers fixed in a jiffy, captain.
Tue 06 Oct 2015, 02:17
Merry band of idiots en route

Let us just fly over to england and fix the servers right now
Tue 06 Oct 2015, 02:20
Posted by OctoberLooks great, but unfortunately pCARS multi-player is difficult to run in a league, unless you take certain steps, which apparently have not been taken. I know I have been out (for this reason) for a while, but last weekend, I was ready to go and simply got left behind because someone was trying to stuff 16 players into the lobby with radio. So, it appears that my race is a 50-50 shot at best, even when the host knows I want in. Please let me know if your approach to pCARS or to including everyone who signs up changes.

I don't know why you're soo pissed off to get into the room to finish 13th Saturday. I forgot we have to work around what you want. All you do is complain about things on here and nobody cares. Go cry some more..Love The Merry Band of Idiots...
Tue 06 Oct 2015, 02:30
Oh god. lol
Tue 06 Oct 2015, 02:31
Merry Band of Idiots honorable leader phoning in...

..pCARS servers are crap, water is wet, dusk is complaining, grass is green, I'm a smartass.......

Am I missing anything?

Signing off...
Tue 06 Oct 2015, 02:33
Posted by Nightmare x24xMerry Band of Idiots honorable leader phoning in...

:..pCARS servers are crap, water is wet, dusk is complaining, grass is green, I'm a smartass.......

Am I missing anything?

Signing off...

Looks like you got it covered Boss.
Tue 06 Oct 2015, 02:34
Looks good here too boss..
Tue 06 Oct 2015, 12:35
Drama in the paddock! I think we've all had to miss at least one race on PCars due to server issues - I know I have.

Anyway back on topic; has anyone else noticed the weather forecast for Imola this Saturday is for rain? That should be fun lol.

What in-game time of day will the race be?
Wed 07 Oct 2015, 04:30
All races in this series will begin at dusk and end in the darkness of night.

Imola will begin at 7pm IGT.

Weather forecast for Imola:

www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/italy/emilia-romagna/imola
Wed 07 Oct 2015, 05:48
If anyone is having difficulty signing up please post so below or notify an admin and we will take care of it.
Thu 08 Oct 2015, 00:20
If it rains this will be mental!
Thu 08 Oct 2015, 00:22
Also why no love for the BMW?
Fri 09 Oct 2015, 03:39
Still calling for rain...shit...
Fri 09 Oct 2015, 16:26
If it's raining, what rain will we use, light rain, rain, storm or thunderstorm? the cars are so difficult to drive in the wet.
Fri 09 Oct 2015, 19:00
As of this moment we are looking at light rain (Saturday evening), but it could change.

www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/italy/emilia-romagna/imola
Fri 09 Oct 2015, 19:39
Drivers,

Please note the aim of this series is to try to make each race 1 hour in length. However, for some inexpiable reason PC won't allow timed races. So...round 1 at Imola will be 35 laps if DRY. 32 laps if WET.