July 2nd - Imola - 3:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT
July 23rd - Dubai - 3:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT
August 13th - Brno - 3:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT
September 10th - Nurburgring GP - 3:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT
October 1st - Sakitto - 3:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT
October 29th - Oulton Park International - 3:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT
November 10th - Oschersleben GP - 3:00 PM EST/8:00 PM GMT

Thu 27 Oct 2016, 03:09
I'll be on. Will need the practice, only been on the track once and that was a long time ago in a road car. Need to learn the track and hopefully weather is good.
Fri 28 Oct 2016, 14:26
Harder track than I thought. Very narrow and no run off. Got a 1:26 I think, never had an easy lap though.
Sat 29 Oct 2016, 23:18
Who's idea was it to put the most incompetent admin in charge for the race today? Nightmare couldn't even set up the lobby correctly or find the time to invite other racers. What a joke. I was even leading the race after he went off in turn 1 without any contact, but he decided to force me off track. For those who missed today, next race I'm going to have to retaliate. Teach him a lesson
Sat 29 Oct 2016, 23:29
Completely inexcusable. Thought some people were better than that...
Sat 29 Oct 2016, 23:30
Posted by dakinca91Who's idea was it to put the most incompetent admin in charge for the race today? Nightmare couldn't even set up the lobby correctly or find the time to invite other racers. What a joke. I was even leading the race after he went off in turn 1 without any contact, but he decided to force me off track. For those who missed today, next race I'm going to have to retaliate. Teach him a lesson

Incompetent? I was unaware being an admin required me to also be a babysitter. The website shows when the races start quite clearly, I don't have to sit around all day waiting on people who aren't on. Maybe you should become an admin and hold everybody's hand on racedays. As far as the turn 1 incident goes, you overdrove it like usual, knocking me off the damn track. It was the first lap of the race, not the last. Go ahead and 'try' to retaliate next race, but you're gonna wanna work on your speed (and fuel settings lol) beforehand.
Sat 29 Oct 2016, 23:36
I never made contact with you once today. You bucked under the pressure of being challenged and just went off track. Not to mention the numerous spins you had today when you were behind me. It's pretty clear that when someone is in front of you, you buckle under the pressure and try to take someone out and blame them... as far as retaliation goes, I might wait until the NASCAR league at Daytona and spin you because you deserve it and need to get off that pedestal princess. See you next race
Sat 29 Oct 2016, 23:42
Buckling under pressure? Kinda like the way you did several times in the last 3 lap when trying to catch BCK? I used to have respect for you as a clean racer, but your erratic driving today has changed my mind. You can say what you want about the turn 1 incident, but that's just the way you are I guess once you get a chance at the lead. Why wait till Daytona to pay me back when you can do it any other time? Oh, that's right, the draft is the only reason you'll be near me. Check M8, Rekt M8
Sat 29 Oct 2016, 23:54
I guess your just have to wait until the next race and I might "slip up" and run in to you.
Sun 30 Oct 2016, 04:59
...you guys couldn't have figured this shit out in a party after the race? lol
Sun 30 Oct 2016, 13:14
We here at MBI don't like to talk it out like reasonable gentlemen. Instead, we fight it out with our fingers on the internet.
Sun 30 Oct 2016, 21:12
It's a "game" lads come on . Number's are at a low at the moment at GSR in my opinion . The last thing new members will need to see are arguments going on in the forums .
Mon 14 Nov 2016, 17:26
Weather forecast for Round 7 at Motorsport Arena Oschersleben.

www.accuweather.com/en/de/oschersleben/39387/weather-forecast/171306
Tue 15 Nov 2016, 20:24
Plan on running a few laps tonight , will post what I can run. Like 90% sure I'll be able to race Saturday baring something crazy at work
Tue 15 Nov 2016, 22:59
We will have to keep an eye on you and Nightmare this weekend. lol
Wed 16 Nov 2016, 00:22
Posted by Mr Blonde VWe will have to keep an eye on you and Nightmare this weekend. lol

I don't know what you're talking about.
Wed 16 Nov 2016, 01:43
Na, me and Nightmare are best buds. We're like the time AJ Foyt and Arie Luyendyk got together in Texas at an old IRL race.
Thu 17 Nov 2016, 05:27
1:21. The high speed chicane leading onto the backstraight is tricky
Sat 19 Nov 2016, 15:47
Just to verify, is this race at 7 as the count down says or 8 as the time says?
I have posted this at 1.45 and the timer says 5.12 to go
Sat 19 Nov 2016, 18:54
I'm going to be online when the timer says just to be Safe
Sat 19 Nov 2016, 19:13
Posted by Throwawaygra71Just to verify, is this race at 7 as the count down says or 8 as the time says?
I have posted this at 1.45 and the timer says 5.12 to go

The race itself should start at 8 your time. The timer here on the site is counting down to what normally would be the start of practice. I probably won't be on right away to host that, but I will be for the race.