Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

2013 Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (PC-Pro)

Tue 18 Apr 2017, 07:21

Meisterschaft beginnt am 13. Mai!

Tue 09 May 2017, 21:13
Hi Maverick (and others),
My spot will be vacant for coming weekend as I cannot attend the first race of the series.
Hopefully this will be the only one I need to miss.
Really looking forward to this series!
Tue 09 May 2017, 22:39
Tried these out tonight and they are brilliant, I think this is going to be a really good series. Does anyone know what the LED display at the top of the windscreen is for?
Tue 09 May 2017, 23:47
Posted by LMP BasherHi Maverick (and others),
My spot will be vacant for coming weekend as I cannot attend the first race of the series.
Hopefully this will be the only one I need to miss.
Really looking forward to this series!

We will be using the same point structure for this series we implemented for the LMP3's; so you'll get points for the race this weekend.

"Each driver will be awarded last place points for the first race they miss. In this case they will be awarded points for two races, as these are double rounds."
Wed 10 May 2017, 10:38
Posted by Throwawaygra71Does anyone know what the LED display at the top of the windscreen is for?

I've been racking my brain trying to figure that out myself. I have no clue.
Wed 10 May 2017, 14:08
Posted by Mr Blonde VI noticed lots of people are looking for a teammate, but nobody has taken me up on my offer. lol

You gotta be creative with the offers Blonde lol.
Thu 11 May 2017, 08:45
Posted by dakinca91If someone wants a teammate I'll join

Want to team up? We can be "Buddy's Buddies"
Thu 11 May 2017, 20:21
Posted by Mr Blonde V
Posted by dakinca91If someone wants a teammate I'll join

Want to team up? We can be "Buddy's Buddies"

Yep, count me in. Not sure if I can make this weekend race, but I should make most others.
Fri 12 May 2017, 04:53
Posted by Throwawaygra71Tried these out tonight and they are brilliant, I think this is going to be a really good series. Does anyone know what the LED display at the top of the windscreen is for?

Top row is fuel and bottom row is oil temp.

Just drove these cars for the first time and they might be my favorite car I've driven on PC. So much fun.
Sat 13 May 2017, 03:33
Anyone got any times they care to share. Ran a 1:41 but feel it's pretty slow
Sat 13 May 2017, 06:22
I ran a 1:38 and think there is def a lot of time to be had there.
Sat 13 May 2017, 06:24
And are the rules accurate. A 15 min sprint in the day and then a 35ish min race at the local time?
Sat 13 May 2017, 06:28
Posted by xl MAVERlCK lxAnd are the rules accurate. A 15 min sprint in the day and then a 35ish min race at the local time?

Correct, laps will be set to roughly hit that mark.
Sat 13 May 2017, 20:33
If there's room for a one off backmarker I'll be on today, and would like to join.
Sat 13 May 2017, 23:05
First race was great. Spun it twice otherwise I would have had something for DeadArm. Lost internet before race 2. Great series and I'll try and make as many as I can.
Sat 13 May 2017, 23:43
Great racing Dan and everyone. Maverick shot off the line in both races, and gave me tough battle in the early stages of the first race.
I managed to put the pressure on and he spun out. Managed to sneak past Dan but he came back strong and pushed me all the way to the end. A late lunge down the inside almost paid off for him but I managed to hang on for the win. Second race, started 4th? Maverick quick out the blocks again, but couldn't soak up the pressure from behind. Mission lead for a while but I closed him down and forced an error. From there it was all about managing the tyres till the end.

Really enjoyable races, fun cars and good competition throughout. Bring on the next round.
Sat 13 May 2017, 23:48
Thanks for inviting me, I had a really good time. I actually wasn't totally in the rear, until I completely came undone toward the end of race two. I'll definitely do any of these I can.
Sun 14 May 2017, 04:44
I had a lot of fun today. Thanks to Dakinca for speaking up as I was originally going to sit out this series but glad I didn't. It was competitive across the board and really enjoyed my battle with Dead Arm (that's becoming a consistent event) and Dakinca.

From what I saw LifeHigh you did great, glad to have you on board and excited next time I see you on the track.
Sun 14 May 2017, 23:52
@Maverick. I too enjoy our tête-à-tête on track. I only hope that you find my Racing clean and fair. I try to give room where possible but apologies if I crossed the line or cut you up on any way. We have strong core of regular drivers with some fast rookies on the up.
Mon 15 May 2017, 17:55
I think one nice thing about these cars are they seem like they can take a little contact. That being said I threw it up the inside twice on DeadArm but I don't think we made contact once that race. I was following so closely lap after lap I had to try something. Very cool to see how close we were laptime wise but both cars were better in different sections of the track.
Wed 24 May 2017, 20:54
I'm out this week due to Indianapolis related commitments