Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

2013 Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (PC-Pro)

Tue 18 Apr 2017, 07:21

Meisterschaft beginnt am 13. Mai!

Thu 22 Jun 2017, 21:45
sorry carnt make this Saturday off camping for the weekend c u all at the next one
Thu 22 Jun 2017, 23:41
Posted by GSR Admin Team
Posted by MissionBULLITTWhat time of day are we looking at for the race itself?

Race 1 - 21:00

Race 2 - 12:00

I thought the feature race was the one at local time?

Going to try and get a few laps in, looks like I've got some catching up to do!
Fri 23 Jun 2017, 02:26
You won the first 2 races haha. Your not slow in these cars. It might help if you take the sandbags out of the car.

Only kidding DeadArm. It seems like everyone is within a chance of winning this week
Fri 23 Jun 2017, 14:56
I see one race is 21 laps. How long is the other one? 10 laps?
Sat 24 Jun 2017, 19:54
Practice lobby is open early today.
Sun 25 Jun 2017, 00:42
What a race today. Race 2 was fantastic. Could throw a blanket over the top 9 the first 10 laps. 2 wide and getting passed and re passing. Topgear had race 2 won but had a mistake in the chicane. Great series with fun clean racing
Sun 25 Jun 2017, 01:21
That. Was. Awesome.

Never thought pack racing could happen at the 'Ring, lol. What a race everyone, good job.
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 15:21
Great racing Saturday, not sure what happened in qualifying but man I put down a fast lap (1:35:xxx)???? haha someone else had a (1:31:xxx) lol. Then the start everyone must have had a green light yet my screen was still showing red. :s

Race 2 I made the mistake by not changing my tires to mediums (not sure if I could) but those slicks lasted until lap 8 or nine then fell right off the car!! I was in the mix with everyone around that time then bam, back of the pack. Still had a blast though.
Wed 28 Jun 2017, 05:13
Rounds 3 & 4 race report - DTM Heats up at the Ring -

www.globalsimracing.org/en/news/517654-dtm_heats_up_at_the_ring
Fri 30 Jun 2017, 05:09
That was really fun racing. I enjoyed chasing Dakinca down in the first race to no avail. The second race for me came completely off the rails. I got some early aero damage when I hit Blonde into turn one, then pitted, and accidentally put on rain tires. Thinking my wheel was messing up when the car drove like poo, I pitted again to reset the wheel. Then put rain tires on again. I finally figured out my blunder, and wound up a lap down. Not my best moments. I'm looking forward to the next round. This is a good series.
Mon 03 Jul 2017, 14:36
I'll be doing some laps tonight by myself to get even more familiar with the track.

Anybody wanna practice on Thursday evening? I'll host, just like last time.
Mon 03 Jul 2017, 16:36
I'm game
Mon 03 Jul 2017, 17:12
That's a big 10-4 partner over and out.
Tue 04 Jul 2017, 00:48
Sweet. For those that can't make it, here's a very detailed walkthrough of the track. www.youtube.com/watch
Tue 04 Jul 2017, 02:50
I won't be around for practice on Thursday, but I'm excited for the races. I don't expect it to compare to Nurburgring, but it'll be pretty damn good.
Tue 04 Jul 2017, 23:02
Hit a 1:26:140 today. Don't know how well that stacks up but to me it feels slow. Just say a prayer for your front tires and you'll be good.
Wed 05 Jul 2017, 01:30
I was hoping to run a few laps tonight. Unfortunately on powering inmy Xbox my Thrustmastef TX wheel just rotates one way then the other...As of this moment it looks like I'll be out of the competition till I can get something sorted. I've ordered a new breakaway cable, just in case and I've also contacted customer support. Doubtful I'll get things sorted by Saturday. Bloody gutted!
Wed 05 Jul 2017, 09:42
That's bad news, Dead Arm!
If you have a PC around you could try hooking it up to that (after first installing the Thrustmaster drivers). It helped me once to just flash new firmware. Still awkward why such a thing happens out of the blue though..
Thrustmaster product quality is not the best out there (understatement..). My TX base was sent back and repared/replaced for I think three times now. Besides that I have received a new leather rim two times because of loose stitching.
Last weekend there was another issue: the left shifting paddle hinge was broken. Luckily I have a spare rim (with loose stitching) which I used as a donor :-)
As much as the quality sucks I have to say the support is okay here in Europe. Not fast but so far they fixed all issues I've encountered.
Wed 05 Jul 2017, 20:13
Sorry to hear that DeadArm. One positive is at least your get last place points so it's not a complete wash. Still keeps you alive in the points and gives you an extra bit of time to figure it out hopefully.
Wed 05 Jul 2017, 20:14
Mike that track walk through is fantastic.

What time Thursday? 9est?