Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

2013 Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (PC-Pro)

Tue 18 Apr 2017, 07:21

Meisterschaft beginnt am 13. Mai!

Wed 05 Jul 2017, 21:31
He's got a couple more on there. Guy is fantastic.

I'll probably host from 8pm-10pm EST, with two practice sessions. One in the day. One at night (or just a full day one, either or).
Thu 06 Jul 2017, 15:59
Posted by dakinca91Sorry to hear that DeadArm. One positive is at least your get last place points so it's not a complete wash. Still keeps you alive in the points and gives you an extra bit of time to figure it out hopefully.

Well I still haven't heard back from Thrustmaster so I definitely won't have my wheel fixed for the race. I don't have a pc to update the firmware like a Basher suggested, stupid you can't do that through the Xbox but not surprising.

I'll give the controller a go, even if I come last in both races (highly likely) at least I'll get some points.

Does anybody have any good controller settings?
Thu 06 Jul 2017, 17:39
I can you give you mine. I don't have them on hand though. I'll send them when I can
Fri 07 Jul 2017, 02:07
I'll host practice from 8:30pm-10:00pm in the day.

GT: Murphys Laaawl
Fri 07 Jul 2017, 21:44
Thanks for hosting Mike. I'll need to pick up some speed this race it seems like. Anyone who is able to run race 2 without stopping would be a master of conservation. Tires get punished
Sat 08 Jul 2017, 07:06
Rounds 5 & 6 are TODAY

Practice - 14:00 eastern / 19:00 BST

Qualifying - 15:00 eastern / 20:00 BST

Race 1 - 15:15 eastern / 20:15 BST

Race 2 - After race 1

Host - BCK
Sat 08 Jul 2017, 07:07
My mic is broken, so I can't host. I'll be there though.
Sat 08 Jul 2017, 14:32
Since BCK usually gets on 5-10 minutes before the race, I'll host opening practice at 14:00 EST/ 19:00 BST for an hour.

GT: Murphys Laaawl

EDIT: And thanks Dan, should be a fun race today.
Sat 08 Jul 2017, 17:05
I'm going to try and run this today. It all depends on my daughter's willingness to nap at the right time today though. This track is tricky, but fun. Also, what in game times, and how many laps per race?
Sun 09 Jul 2017, 13:57
Great racing yesterday. Congrats to Dan in race 1, I made a mistake leaving my DRS flap open into a turn but was lucky to save it and hang in there for a podium. Thanks to Lifehigh for a good, hard fought battle for 2nd. Apologies if I may of made contact multiple times, my tires were shot.

Race 2 was amazing, minus the turn 1 incident depending on you who are, lol. Again, another amazing battle for the lead between me and Dan. I know two weeks ago Blonde said he didn't understand the craze about DTM.

Well, the past two weeks I think we all know now, lol. Onto to Brno!
Sun 09 Jul 2017, 15:31
Both races were really fun. Race 2 had a massive pile up turn 1. Then the different strategys played a role. When to pit. What tires to select. Getting stuck behind traffic all made a fun race
Sat 15 Jul 2017, 16:43
Posted by Murphys LaaawlGreat racing yesterday. Congrats to Dan in race 1, I made a mistake leaving my DRS flap open into a turn but was lucky to save it and hang in there for a podium. Thanks to Lifehigh for a good, hard fought battle for 2nd. Apologies if I may of made contact multiple times, my tires were shot.

Race 2 was amazing, minus the turn 1 incident depending on you who are, lol. Again, another amazing battle for the lead between me and Dan. I know two weeks ago Blonde said he didn't understand the craze about DTM.

Well, the past two weeks I think we all know now, lol. Onto to Brno!

No worries about the couple of slight bumps. I may have been overly optimistic and stuck my nose where it didn't belong a couple times. That was a fun battle. Overall that was a good couple of races.
Tue 18 Jul 2017, 22:28
Mike will you be hosting a Thursday practice this week?
Wed 19 Jul 2017, 05:06
Si amigo.

8:00pm EST-9:30pm EST
Wed 19 Jul 2017, 11:29
Deleted as it has been corrected! DTM is still alive!
Thu 20 Jul 2017, 02:17
For Immediate release:

Team One Off Racing is in search of a driver for the forthcoming Brno race weekend. Our usual driver will sadly be unable to attend, and we would like to stay in contention as a team. Our engineering department will also be readily available to help in any way needed. We have what we feel is a solid tune, and are willing to share with the right candidate. This opportunity has the potential to land a permanent seat with the team should we both find a satisfactory result. Inquires, please send a message to the account listed above.

Thanks.

TL:DR I cant make it this weekend. I was really looking forward to this track. If anyone wants to fly the Team One Off flag this weekend let me know.
Thu 20 Jul 2017, 23:23
Unfortunately I cannot make it this Saturday. Really looked forward to it but it'll definitely not be possible. Looks like the DTM is jinxed for me.
Fri 21 Jul 2017, 02:02
I'll be honest for tonight, I don't feel like practicing. If anyone wants to host or host tomorrow or hours before the race, be my guest.
Fri 21 Jul 2017, 17:40
Lap count for the races please?
Fri 21 Jul 2017, 19:36
Posted by dakinca91Lap count for the races please?
What's the quickest time?