Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Project Cars 2 Announcement and Series Ideas

Tue 29 Aug 2017, 05:26

With the release of Project Cars 2 quickly approaching, we are excited to announce that GSR will be moving to Project Cars 2 on September 23rd at our usual time. This event will be unofficial and primarily a chance for us to test cars/tracks and assess the playability of the game.

Testing will continue each Saturday until we are sure the game is stable.Tentatively, we plan on moving forward with official championships around mid to late October.

In the mean time, we are asking members to submit some ideas for future series

Thu 21 Sep 2017, 16:37
S.E.C.R always gets it first lol
Thu 21 Sep 2017, 17:25
Posted by Copper Nuts08S.E.C.R always gets it first lol

Even in shit talking! *stirs pot*
Thu 21 Sep 2017, 20:19
I watched a good chunk of your stream. The game seems pretty decent. Cold hard Indy tires so seem to be quite the handful. I did only pop in and out while getting my daughter ready for her nap though.
Thu 21 Sep 2017, 21:42
I'm a bit gutted you've got to play it already and I can't. Looks like it'll unlock at midnight, screw work im going to try and get a few laps in at least tonight.
Thu 21 Sep 2017, 22:16
Posted by WGIstation6aI watched a good chunk of your stream. The game seems pretty decent. Cold hard Indy tires so seem to be quite the handful. I did only pop in and out while getting my daughter ready for her nap though.

Cheers man . Ye that caught me by surprise . Overall I was happy with how the game felt though
Thu 21 Sep 2017, 22:17
Posted by Dead Arm TzarI'm a bit gutted you've got to play it already and I can't. Looks like it'll unlock at midnight, screw work im going to try and get a few laps in at least tonight.

Ah your not missing out on much
Thu 21 Sep 2017, 22:58
Posted by Dead Arm Tzar

I was kinda hoping that I was!
Fri 22 Sep 2017, 13:32
Posted by Dead Arm Tzar
Posted by Dead Arm Tzar

I was kinda hoping that I was!

Lol
Sat 30 Sep 2017, 21:10