Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

GT4 Eurasian Cup (PC2)

Mon 16 Oct 2017, 21:34

All discussion related to the GT4 Eurasian Cup goes here!

Round 1 - October 21st - Red Bull Ring (GP)
Round 2 - October 28th - Ruapuna Park (GP)
Round 3 - November 4th - Knockhill (International)
Round 4 - November 11th - Sugo
Round 5 - November 18th - Nurburgring (GP)
Round 6 - November 25th - Algarve
Round 7 - December 2nd - Brands Hatch (GP)
Round 8 - December 9th - Fuji

*All races will start at 15:00 eastern

*All races will be timed events (45 minutes)

Fri 10 Nov 2017, 19:02
Posted by MrMarko1100
Posted by xl MAVERlCK lx
Posted by MrMarko1100
So no admins can actually change anything on the site ?

No admin can fix the time issue with time changes.

Time for a constructive talk .

Are you saying that someone who isn’t an admin anymore made this site from scratch or there was an admin who just knew how to set it up has since left ?

Yes.

The Devine Creator checks in from time to time, but he hasn’t actively raced with us for a few years.
Fri 10 Nov 2017, 19:04
Posted by MrMarko1100What time is this weekends race at ?

Everyone is in sync now, so same time as usual (3:00 EST/8:00 GMT).
Fri 10 Nov 2017, 19:19
Well he’s bloody useless so

Grand so
Fri 10 Nov 2017, 19:56
Posted by MrMarko1100Of course mike anything for you . I’ll wait for an admin to make a relevant thread to continue it on

Or, you could just head over to the forum, scroll all the way down, click on new topic in the “Pit Lane” section and start a new thread.

But if you want to keep bashing the admins more and continuing to portray yourself as an ass, then okay.
Fri 10 Nov 2017, 20:09
Posted by MrMarko1100
Posted by Murphys LaaawlI think “this discussion” should be moved somewhere else because people that are in this series want to know what’s happening this week opposed to what already happened last
week.

Of course mike anything for you . I’ll wait
for an admin to make a relevant thread to
continue it on

www.globalsimracing.org/en/forum/469294-477427-website_feedback
Fri 10 Nov 2017, 20:57
Posted by Murphys Laaawl
Posted by MrMarko1100Of course mike anything for you . I’ll wait for an admin to make a relevant thread to continue it on

Or, you could just head over to the forum, scroll all the way down, click on new topic in the “Pit Lane” section and start a new thread.

But if you want to keep bashing the admins more and continuing to portray yourself as an ass, then okay.

Sorry mike this thread is just for the GT4 races as you pointed out to me . If you’d like to continue this further you can send me a private message .

And if it makes you feel better about yourself calling me an ass where other people can read it well then more power to you 🖕🏻
Fri 10 Nov 2017, 20:58
Posted by Mr Blonde V
Posted by MrMarko1100[quote=495611]I think “this discussion” should be moved somewhere else because people that are in this series want to know what’s happening this week opposed to what already happened last
week.

Of course mike anything for you . I’ll wait
for an admin to make a relevant thread to
continue it on

http://www.globalsimracing.org/en/forum/469294-477427-website_feedback

Thanks blonde . Never knew that exsisted
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 00:26
I hope you two race tomorrow. I may sit out and enjoy the show with popcorn. Maybe we Bring back Mike’s destruction derby idea!
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 01:09
Posted by xl MAVERlCK lxI hope you two race tomorrow. I may sit out and enjoy the show with popcorn. Maybe we Bring back Mike’s destruction derby idea!

Are you expecting something to happen?
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 01:23
Posted by xl MAVERlCK lxI hope you two race tomorrow. I may sit out and enjoy the show with popcorn. Maybe we Bring back Mike’s destruction derby idea!

Bring glasses cause there’s going to be some fireworks.
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 02:23
I'm punting everyone!

You got more points than me for not racing. Punted.
You punted me out of the way at that New Zealand track.
Punted.
You're driving a Ginetta.
Punted.
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 02:50
Everyone? Prepare to be punted back! 😠😉
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 07:50
Round 4 is TODAY at Sportsland SUGO!

Practice - 14:30 eastern / 19:30 GMT

Qualifying - 15:00 eastern /20:00 GMT

Race - 15:15 (ish) eastern/ 20:15 GMT

IGST - 4:00

Hosts - BCK/Maverick/Nightmare
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 17:03
Woah guys calm down. Can we just have a nice clean race today after last week?
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 19:41
You should say that to your team mate cause hes the fella thats punting everyone off the track in his Ginetta
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 19:53
Ha ha, you guys are too funny!!! Not sure if I want to watch or race today.. 😉
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 20:25
NO MERCY!
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 22:36
Seen better racing in public lobbies, unbelievable
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 22:56
Those warm up laps need to go . Someone
spun (how you spin on a warm up lap I don’t know) and pulled onto the grass to I presume get out of the way . Which then gave myself and I’m sure a few others 10sec time penilities for an apparent illegal overtake .

Race start was a fucking mess . As throwaway said above I’ve seen better racing in the public lobby . People where charging everywhere into turn one . I got hit from behind and got sent flying wide on turn 1 .

Why we race in the dark for some of these races I don’t get why . I’ve yet to see any race anywhere start at 4am .

Overall it’s just a fucking joke at this stage and something needs to be done between admins and members to get some sort of format put into place and then posted onto the site so everyone knows what to expect .

Having a nearly full lobby is great and it’s good to see GSR getting its numbers up again but if things don’t change I can see those numbers plummeting again .
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 23:42
I for one would not be opposed to just doing standing starts at this point as somehow people keep crashing at pace speeds. The automated rolling starts are terrible at best so we can't do that.

As far as the time of which the race starts I've wondered the same thing. I had asked about that prior to the start of the season and the answer I got didn't make much sense. I've always thought we'd simulate the time of which a race like this would actually start as opposed to just real world time. A night race here or there wouldn't be a bad thing, just not all the damn time.