Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

2017 Global Endurance Championship (PC & FM)

Tue 20 Dec 2016, 14:45

In 2014, it took Wagon/Dave/Blonde, Carter/Macace and Insayne/Woody/Nightmare 36 hours to earn the right the be called champions. In 2016, it took SECR (Copper/Marko) and SamKel (Samson/Maverick) 48 hours to earn that same right. We won't know until December who will add their names to the list of GSREC champions; but we do know it will take them a record 54 hours complete with all of the countless euphoric highs and crushing lows that come with multi-class P1 & GT racing on 6 of the world's greatest endurance race circuits.

Grab a friend or two (or drive solo if you have no friends) and get behind the wheel of one of today's finest LMP 1 or GT3 cars for the ultimate test of endurance.

This championship will again take place on both FM and PC, with 3 races taking place on FM (Daytona, Nurbugring and Road Atlanta) and 3 taking place on PC (Silverstone, Le Mans and Spa). This year, Silverstone will replace Sebring and Spa has been extended from a 6 hour to a 12 hour event.

February 11th - 12 Hours of Daytona (FM)
April 22nd - 6 Hours of Silverstone (PC)
June 10th - 12 Hours of Le Mans (PC)
August 12th - 6 Hours of Nurburgring (FM)
October 14th - 12 Hours of Spa (PC)
December 16th - 6 Hours of Road Atlanta (FM)

Sat 25 Feb 2017, 03:01
Thanks, Mav. I'm looking forward to it. I've been missing league racing since running the world endurance challenge at Race Department. This will fill a much needed void lol.
Fri 03 Mar 2017, 11:09
When will the official test session schedule be posted? Gotta see how awful I am at this game...
Fri 03 Mar 2017, 11:11
Posted by gnrblazeWhen will the official test session schedule be posted? Gotta see how awful I am at this game...

We will probably begin the official sessions around March 22nd (1 month before the race)
Wed 22 Mar 2017, 21:17
The countdown is officially on! 1 month until the 6 Hours of Silverstone!
Tue 28 Mar 2017, 22:49
I'm going to host a 2 hour practice at Silverstone this Thursday from 17:00 - 19:00 eastern / 22:00 - 00:00 gmt
Wed 29 Mar 2017, 02:03
Hope to join you, I haven't done much practice yet and colibrim has chosen the worst out of the pick I think (well there's me first excuse)
Wed 29 Mar 2017, 02:14
Posted by Throwawaygra71Hope to join you, I haven't done much practice yet and colibrim has chosen the worst out of the pick I think (well there's me first excuse)

You'll fit right in in this series! lol.

Looking forward to seeing you guys make your GSREC debut!
Wed 29 Mar 2017, 09:56
I missed the first practice on pc, will you be having more?
Wed 29 Mar 2017, 10:17
Posted by DA TOPPERHARLEEI missed the first practice on pc, will you be having more?

It's tomorrow.
Wed 29 Mar 2017, 21:00
Are any teams currently looking to add a driver?

If not, is it possible to create another team?
Thu 30 Mar 2017, 14:29
I'll be there, and of course I'll have some impromptu practices before the 6 Hours in the next coming weeks. I'll announce them, well, whenever lol.

Chunt, as far as I know with SECR, I haven't heard a peep from HQ for a month and considering how I unofficially named it the sister car for the main GT team (making me de facto manager), I'm open if you want to join the team as a 3rd driver.

I know a lot of people had SECR on their shit list after the Daytona 12 Hour but the sister team was the only bright spot to come out of that race. Me and MissionBULLITT had fun throughout the day!

Message me here or on Xbox if you're interested!
Thu 30 Mar 2017, 15:50
Posted by Murphys LaaawlI'll be there, and of course I'll have some impromptu practices before the 6 Hours in the next coming weeks. I'll announce them, well, whenever lol.

Chunt, as far as I know with SECR, I haven't heard a peep from HQ for a month and considering how I unofficially named it the sister car for the main GT team (making me de facto manager), I'm open if you want to join the team as a 3rd driver.

I know a lot of people had SECR on their shit list after the Daytona 12 Hour but the sister team was the only bright spot to come out of that race. Me and MissionBULLITT had fun throughout the day!

Mike.. You're always on our shit list!!!!

Lol
Thu 30 Mar 2017, 19:48
Mike, count me in! I'll definitely run with you guys. Let me know next time you're practicing.
Thu 30 Mar 2017, 23:17
Posted by YaBoiCricket
Posted by Murphys LaaawlI'll be there, and of course I'll have some impromptu practices before the 6 Hours in the next coming weeks. I'll announce them, well, whenever lol.

Mike.. You're always on our shit list!!!!

Lol

lol, I was thinking the same except replace Mike with SECR in general :-)

Oh and I'll be at the practice tonight! See everyone there.
Fri 31 Mar 2017, 00:08
Practice lobby is open for the next 2 hours.
Fri 31 Mar 2017, 02:02
Fastest times I saw in that session were a 1:51 (P) and 2:01 (GT)
Fri 31 Mar 2017, 03:30
Dont know what yer on about S.E.C.R been on everyones shit list im one of the cleanest racers in this league, but it can be arranged with ease without a second taught to get on that list and SamKel racing should be the last to talk about shit lists since they should be the first name on most of them .Roll on the 6hrs should be an interesting one .
Fri 31 Mar 2017, 19:12
I'll show yous a shit list
Sun 02 Apr 2017, 20:30
SamKel + SECR = Love

And not that bullshit "Instagram Love", but that Whitney-Houston-On-Repeat kind of love!
Fri 07 Apr 2017, 09:00
Since there is no PC race this Saturday, I'll host a 1 hour practice session at the usual scheduled race time of 15:00 eastern / 20:00 gmt.