Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Project CARS 2 Discussion

Thu 05 Jan 2017, 23:07

Discuss all things Project CARS 2 here.

Tue 05 Jun 2018, 23:27
anybody else feel a little bit let down by the variety of the new car pack in terms of brands? Why do we need more Porsches and Ferraris, the two brands that get their own exclusive car packs, in the Le Man Legends pack instead of cars like the 787B (only Japanese car to ever win), any early 2000’s GT1/GT2 cars etc. I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth but with the last pack being a Porsche pack, I really didn’t want to see any taking up slots that could be used for more variety.
Tue 05 Jun 2018, 23:39
Posted by Jagdpanther0224anybody else feel a little bit let down by the variety of the new car pack in terms of brands? Why do we need more Porsches and Ferraris, the two brands that get their own exclusive car packs, in the Le Man Legends pack instead of cars like the 787B (only Japanese car to ever win), any early 2000’s GT1/GT2 cars etc. I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth but with the last pack being a Porsche pack, I really didn’t want to see any taking up slots that could be used for more variety.

I'm just happy we get a non puss puss version of Le Mans.
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 00:27
While I do think that several brands have been left out and would have made great DLC. I get why they have put so much effort into what they have. It seems they have a more or less open license to Porsche and Ferrari. Both of those brands have a massive history of legendary cars. Why not take full advantage of it?
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 01:47
The only Porsche/Ferrari I want to see:

Wed 06 Jun 2018, 06:43
Posted by WGIstation6aWhile I do think that several brands have been left out and would have made great DLC. I get why they have put so much effort into what they have. It seems they have a more or less open license to Porsche and Ferrari. Both of those brands have a massive history of legendary cars. Why not take full advantage of it?

I get that but from a consumer perspective it just feels like more of the same thing and a little unnecessary. Did we need a GTO Porsche (961) or the 924 GTP? And they could’ve saved the 512M for the Ferrari pack and just gave us the 512S for the LM Legends pack. It’s always subjective what people like/want but I think the amount of Porsche’s we got in this pack was unnecessary after the previous pack was purely dedicated to them.
Mon 11 Jun 2018, 19:52
924 GTP was a bit of a head scratcher but I'll take it. I purchased the pack yesterday to get into the spirit of Le Mans; 2018 event place this week and for the love of the Steve McQueen movie, Le Mans which feature 1971 cars/track.

Drove 512S around few laps (boy, that thing is a bouncy flopper) to learn the track/car. I have better appreciation for the movie now. The corners I have missed such as the 'Maison Blanche' is no longer a mystery. 1971 track did not have the Dunlop Chicane; the track drops like a rollercoaster into a hard brake zone, which I clearly remember seeing in the movie. The dirt mounds at Mulsanne and Indianapolis have been digitally recreated. There was no Porsche Curves. I wish the engine sounds were more raucous; they sound way too smooth and tame, none of the ferocity.

Driving 924 around at 4 minute+ lap time was leisurely and enjoyable! As I get older, I'm enjoying the slower cars more.
Mon 10 Sep 2018, 17:33
New patch released!!
forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php

No clue what's in it for us...
Mon 10 Sep 2018, 18:06
Hopefully they finally fix the connection issues and the physics glitch if you don't load up your setup
Tue 11 Sep 2018, 18:48
Ferrari Essentials Pack Now Available

www.projectcarsgame.com/project-cars-2-dlc-ferrari-essentials-pack/
Tue 02 Oct 2018, 18:08
Update 1.7.1.0

Adjusted issue with the number of drivers in an online game to allow for private broadcaster/director games without a broadcaster role being assigned.

Resolved a problem where custom setups would be reverted to defaults when pitting.

Fixed an issue where qualifying penalties were only applied to the host in an online game.

Fixed a problem with loading the "Loose" tuning setup when the game language was not set to English.

forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php
Fri 12 Apr 2019, 22:13
Project CARS 2 is currently on sale for 67% off until April 22nd.
Thu 02 Apr 2020, 06:32
Project CARS 2 is available for FREE this month via Games with Gold.