Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

2018 GSR Endurance Championship (PC2)

Mon 18 Dec 2017, 07:35

The Global Sim Racing Endurance Championship will return for it's 4th season in 2018! Stayed tuned for details!

Wed 06 Jun 2018, 20:17
Listen I don't get what all mind games is about can our LMP team use the Porsche or not? YES OR NO? This trade stuff makes no damm sense. My brain is hurting from the lack of sleep and double talk.
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 20:21
DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND THAT ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS ASK RED BIRD RACING IF THEY WILL TRADE CARS?! AM I IN AN EPISODE OF THE TWILIGHT ZONE OR SOMETHING?! CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?! LOL
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 20:39
Through devine intervention a deal between Kriegsmaschine Autowerkes and Red Bird Racing to exchange cars has been reached. Kriegsmaschine Autowerkes now owns a Porsche and Red Bird has an Audi. It's a miracle!
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 20:52
Awww but we wanted to trade ☹️☹️☹️😉
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 20:57
This is a joke
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 20:58
Posted by Jagdpanther0224This is a joke

You didn't want the Porsche?
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 21:24
Posted by Mr Blonde V
Posted by Jagdpanther0224This is a joke

You didn't want the Porsche?

Blonde, had we gotten a proper and reasonable explanation in the FIRST PLACE from a GSR admin, then we as a team would have negotiated (which is highly uncommon in sim racing AND IN REAL LIFE to change cars with teams, but hey, let’s have a mid-season silly season because we don’t have enough drama in the Endurance series.)

That’s why as a team we’re livid because of how this was handled, why we put in a formal protest, and also why I brought up previous posts and rules.
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 21:32
I'm not even sure how to begin unpacking all of that, Mike. You guys pissed and moaned until you got your way. Be happy about it and move on.
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 22:30
Serious question here... where do you buy the pack at? Is it on the Xbox store or in game? I couldn’t find it yesterday when I looked.
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 22:47
Posted by dakinca91Serious question here... where do you buy the pack at? Is it on the Xbox store or in game? I couldn’t find it yesterday when I looked.

If you type in Project CARS 2 on the store then select that, scroll down to where it says add-ons and it'll be there.
Wed 06 Jun 2018, 23:18
Redbird Racing has now traded our Audi to SECR for a new Porsche tub.

After an arduous round of negotiations, we can confirm we will run the #2 Porsche for the rest of the season.
Thu 07 Jun 2018, 00:03
I’ll say it once: trading cars is flat-out retarded. I don’t know where you guys got that idea. I also don’t like the divisive language that was being use, especially from people higher up in leadership.

I think that’s clear enough. I’m moving on to Le Mans.
Thu 07 Jun 2018, 00:11
Posted by Murphys LaaawlI’ll say it once: trading cars is flat-out retarded. I don’t know where you guys got that idea, because I know for a fact they don’t do that in the WEC. So much for following stated rules.

I’m moving on to Le Mans now.

This isn't WEC. It's a video game.
Thu 07 Jun 2018, 00:14
Posted by BCKracer71
Posted by Murphys LaaawlI’ll say it once: trading cars is flat-out retarded. I don’t know where you guys got that idea, because I know for a fact they don’t do that in the WEC. So much for following stated rules.

I’m moving on to Le Mans now.

This isn't WEC. It's a video game.

For example.
Thu 07 Jun 2018, 00:14
lol Mike we can talk about it in a party later if you want.
Thu 07 Jun 2018, 02:05
THR have traded our Toyota to the Toyota LMP1 team for their Toyota.
Thu 07 Jun 2018, 02:10
Since we are getting all crazy with trading cars in the middle of the season I would like to ask for a decision on a sub for cptgreen in our Porsche GT3.

I really don't care what is happening with the cars, I just want to race. But if we are allowing trading of cars surely it's fine to have a sub driver for Le Mans when our driver can't make it. I mean subs happen IRL. The sub is already a member at GSR.

Thank you
Thu 07 Jun 2018, 02:40
Posted by THR WildWin7THR have traded our Toyota to the Toyota LMP1 team for their Toyota.

That’s very gracious of them to trade you. Must have been some tough negotiating.
Thu 07 Jun 2018, 02:44
Posted by dakinca91
Posted by THR WildWin7THR have traded our Toyota to the Toyota LMP1 team for their Toyota.

That’s very gracious of them to trade you. Must have been some tough negotiating.

We can't even comment on all the sleazy back room deals that had to be made to make this happen. :)
Thu 07 Jun 2018, 02:57
Wait, does that mean we’re #5 now?? I liked being the high number. Shenanigans!