Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

2018 GSR Endurance Championship (PC2)

Mon 18 Dec 2017, 07:35

The Global Sim Racing Endurance Championship will return for it's 4th season in 2018! Stayed tuned for details!

Wed 07 Feb 2018, 17:54
Thanks gents. hopefully it gets everyone excited for the activities to come!
Wed 07 Feb 2018, 17:54
Wed 07 Feb 2018, 20:21
That’s impressive! Glad to hear you got a ringer in.
Thu 08 Feb 2018, 00:27
Unfortunately I won't be able to make any races for a while due to family circumstances, hope to join as soon as possible if there's room
Thu 08 Feb 2018, 01:23
Posted by Throwawaygra71Unfortunately I won't be able to make any races for a while due to family circumstances, hope to join as soon as possible if there's room

There will always be room for you whenever you're able to return. Take care of your family!
Thu 08 Feb 2018, 01:23
Weather forecast for the 12 Hours of Daytona

www.accuweather.com/en/us/daytona-beach-fl/32114/weather-forecast/328173
Thu 08 Feb 2018, 06:11
Hope everything works out alright and to see ya back soon.

Posted by Throwawaygra71Unfortunately I won't be able to make any races for a while due to family circumstances, hope to join as soon as possible if there's room
Thu 08 Feb 2018, 20:29
Sorry if I've missed this and it is already somewhere, but what in game date are we racing on? I assume it is current date.
Thu 08 Feb 2018, 22:27
Feb. 10th. Race starts at 7am in game start time.
Fri 09 Feb 2018, 13:44
Where and when do we need to post our Stint Schedules?
Fri 09 Feb 2018, 16:29
Posted by Michaei WattsWhere and when do we need to post our Stint Schedules?

www.globalsimracing.org/en/forum/521168-521123-2018_gsrec_12_hours_of_daytona_stint_schedules

In there bud
Fri 09 Feb 2018, 16:29
You post it under "2018 GSREC 12 Hours of Daytona Stint Schedules". Just look at the bottom of the website under the latest comments section.
Fri 09 Feb 2018, 16:57
InsayneHyena Motorsport is currently working with Acura to continue developing the new NSX GT3 car. Doesn't look like we will be making the green flag, but look for our #93 racer to run roughly 4-6 hours of a spirited shakedown test in prep for the first 6 hour event, Long Beach. Hopefully we'll get the bugs sorted out, our intent is to run the entirety of all three 6 hour events at this point in time.

I must also add, while our plan is to get the car ready and run race pace, I am also fully aware of everyone else who is committed to the whole season, and will keep an eye on the mirrors to avoid affecting anyone else's long term goals.
Fri 09 Feb 2018, 18:52
I will say this, as it is a real safety rule they have at Daytona, that the phrase “low is slow” needs to be followed by all GT drivers. This means, when running on the banking, GT cars are to remain lower on the banking as prototypes pass high. It’s the same concept with damaged cars, as they are to maintain a low line while fast traffic passes high. Please make sure to run the camera setting with a rear view mirror, if in a GT car.
Sat 10 Feb 2018, 00:32
Much like InsayneHyena Motorsport, Scuderia XCiTe Racing is still in preseason and development mode. We got a late start on development and testing so we too will be using this race weekend as a test session so the lone driver of Mystic x Block will be hoping in and out of the car throughout the race.
Sat 10 Feb 2018, 00:42
ANNOUNCEMENT

Race/Scoring Procedure Details:

- The race will primarily be score on laps completed. The team with the most laps completed will be given the win.
- Stint breaks will be treated as a caution period and cars will be grouped up. On track gaps will be eliminated. This means that, for teams on the same lap, any on track pass will be for position.
- Cars will be ordered by qualifying position in rows of two for stint 1 and by overall order in single file for subsequent stints.
- The first lap of each stint will be run under yellow in order to get everyone into position. Stints will remain 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Everyone will be allowed to complete their laps at race end.
Sat 10 Feb 2018, 00:44
What happens in the GT Class when you get caught between the overall leader and the class leader? Pass around?
Sat 10 Feb 2018, 01:08
Posted by We1tyWhat happens in the GT Class when you get caught between the overall leader and the class leader? Pass around?

Stints will be ordered by overall running order, so the leader of each class will always be in front of the rest of their class on restarts. Any prototype that finds them self behind a GT car on a restart will need to find a way to make it by cleanly.
Sat 10 Feb 2018, 02:15
Forecast shows Fog possible for Stint 1...are we looking at Fog or Dense Fog?
Sat 10 Feb 2018, 03:55
Anyone going to streaming?