Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

GSREC Classifieds

Mon 19 Jun 2017, 21:26

Team looking for a driver? Driver looking for a team? Post all listings for the Global Sim Racing Endurance Championship here!

Mon 19 Jun 2017, 21:29
This thread should make things easier for drivers to find teams and teams to find drivers.
Fri 13 Oct 2017, 16:08
Looking for a GT driver to join the SECR 2 team. We need someone that can help with the race on Saturday at Spa, as one of our drivers is not able to make it. Let us know.
Tue 09 Jan 2018, 06:06
Global Speed Stars are looking for 2-3 drivers for the 2018 season. We plan on running an Acura NSX or GT-R GT3 car for the season. We offer a signing bonus of 2 McChickens and a goat. If you're interested then please message me on Xbox.
Fri 12 Jan 2018, 03:28
It's still very early in the going and there is a lot of negotiating taking place in private, but I thought it might be helpful to have a public list of guys who are looking to join teams or looking for drivers for their team. I'll do my best to keep this current as people as people update me.

P1:

- Chunt is looking to join a P1 team.

- Foxy2111 is looking to get into P1 by either starting a new program or joining an existing team.

GT:

MissionBullitt has started a new program and is looking to two drivers to join him in the #911 Porsche.

Jagdpanther is looking for 2 more drivers in his GT Acura entry.
Fri 12 Jan 2018, 23:31
Me and Welty are interested in the Porsche GT3 drive, we would like to fill the other two spaces in MissionBullitt's program.
Fri 12 Jan 2018, 23:50
Posted by ChattyBeastMe and Welty are interested in the Porsche GT3 drive, we would like to fill the other two spaces in MissionBullitt's program.

Welcome aboard gentlemen! Looking forward to getting after this season.
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 00:33
We're glad to be onboard.
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 08:09
Posted by Jagdpanther0224Global Speed Stars are looking for 2-3 drivers for the 2018 season. We plan on running an Acura NSX or GT-R GT3 car for the season. We offer a signing bonus of 2 McChickens and a goat. If you're interested then please message me on Xbox.

I’ll run it if you’ll have me. I’d prefer the Acura to the Nissian, but it’s your team so it’s your call.
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 22:46
Looks like that’s not happening. So back to square one.

Semi-consistent, occasionally quick, and partially reliable driver looking for a ride. I have no goat to offer, but there is a McDonald’s a couple miles down the road, so I can at least match Jagpanther’s offer of two mcchickens. Otherwise, I can offer poor tuning advice. Let me know if any of these sound appealing for a third/fourth driver in your rotation.
Sun 14 Jan 2018, 00:20
Posted by WGIstation6aLooks like that’s not happening. So back to square one.

Semi-consistent, occasionally quick, and partially reliable driver looking for a ride. I have no goat to offer, but there is a McDonald’s a couple miles down the road, so I can at least match Jagpanther’s offer of two mcchickens. Otherwise, I can offer poor tuning advice. Let me know if any of these sound appealing for a third/fourth driver in your rotation.

I'd suggest getting in contact with Basher ASAP.
Wed 17 Jan 2018, 02:56
gnrblaze is looking for a 3rd driver to join his GT team.
Wed 17 Jan 2018, 03:08
KAYMP4 is looking for 2 teammates to join him in a P1 entry.
Thu 18 Jan 2018, 07:01
Looking for two driver for my Amg Gt3 team
Thu 18 Jan 2018, 23:55
Looking for a couple of dependable Teammates for a GT drive. Either the Renault RS01, or Porsche 911.
Sun 21 Jan 2018, 14:54
Is there any drivers wanting to join colibrim and I in the Porsche GT3
Unless Micheal watts is still available?
Wed 07 Feb 2018, 23:35
I know a fellow that might be looking for a ride if anyone wants to shoot him a message on Xbox Live his Gamertag: BigDtheMighty He's on UK time and pretty handy in a GTE. We just finished up a 200km race at Daytona RC so he's pretty familiar with the track.
Sun 03 Jun 2018, 02:53
Wanted: A semi reputable LMP1 team is looking to add a third member to join our squad for the upcoming LeMans race. Possibly the remainder of the season should you want. We have recently lost our third driver and could really use someone to fill in for a couple of stints. We are running in the #8 Toyota. Any intrested parties please shoot either myself or LMP Basher a message and we can get this all rolling.
Sun 03 Jun 2018, 03:00
Posted by WGIstation6aWanted: A semi reputable LMP1 team is looking to add a third member to join our squad for the upcoming LeMans race. Possibly the remainder of the season should you want. We have recently lost our third driver and could really use someone to fill in for a couple of stints. We are running in the #8 Toyota. Any intrested parties please shoot either myself or LMP Basher a message and we can get this all rolling.

What happened to Foxy?
Sun 03 Jun 2018, 03:06
Dude bailed. He said he doesn’t have the time or the motivation to give it a proper effort.
Mon 04 Jun 2018, 22:55
Posted by WGIstation6aDude bailed. He said he doesn’t have the time or the motivation to give it a proper effort.

Maybe get in contact with Ricardo or MegaMan? They've sure been quick on Dirt anyway.