Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

2018 GSR Endurance Championship (PC2)

Mon 18 Dec 2017, 07:35

The Global Sim Racing Endurance Championship will return for it's 4th season in 2018! Stayed tuned for details!

Sun 14 Jan 2018, 22:22
Hi! Can you tell me what the lobby settings will be : weather/ Time Date/damage settings- mechanical failures? Cheers
Sun 14 Jan 2018, 22:34
Posted by THR RynoHi! Can you tell me what the lobby settings will be : weather/ Time Date/damage settings- mechanical failures? Cheers

Weather will be current to real world based on Accuweather.

Time progression is listed on the calendar. (www.globalsimracing.org/en/race_series/GSREC4/Calendar/)

Damage is set to simulation

Mechanical failures are on.

Pit stops are manual.
Sun 14 Jan 2018, 23:16
Sun 14 Jan 2018, 23:40
How about another poll for qualifying a week prior to the race .
Sun 14 Jan 2018, 23:53
Posted by MrMarko1100How about another poll for qualifying a week prior to the race .

I’m interested in that Marko. What did you have in mind? Use qualifying as the starting grid for the start of the race?

Maybe offer points for qualifying ? 3 for pole and 1 for 2nd or something like that? Championship in prototype has come down to just a couple points the past 2 seasons .
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 00:11
Pretty much to sort the grid for the first stint (was thinking each stint after that would be ordered by who’s leading down to last) or just stint one to make it easier on setting up lobbies etc

Ye point could be worth looking at aswell but maybe just 1 point for pole to make it all the more special .

Each team nominates one driver for each round but can’t have a driver qualify for two consecutive rounds .

Following that I think it would be great to watch on a stream with commentary and some interviews with the pole for each class aswell as some driver who aren’t qualifying for that particular round . Only needs to be a 30 mins qualifying but stream could last longer with build up going over news updates etc I’m sure rezd.tv could get in on it to
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 00:18

SPRINGFIELD, IL - Following a round of intense negotiations, Redbird Racing can confirm it will campaign the #31 Nettleship Exports Marek RP339H to start the 2018 GSR Endurance Championship. The deal will also include a conditional agreement to take over development of the Porsche 919 Hybrid in hopes of bringing the car to GSR competition sometime in late spring.

Drivers BCKracer71 and dakinca91 will also return to the team for the third straight year, while the third seat (occupied by TopSoCalledGear in 2017) will remain TBA until additional funding can be secured and will be announced at a later date.
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 01:42
Just 1 Prototype 1 entry spot remains.
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 07:00
REAL WORLD ASSISTS POLL RESULTS -

Yes - 18 (63%)
No - 10 (37%)

Assists will be set to realistic for the entirety of the 2018 season.
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 14:06
I demand an investigation. Pretty sure the Russians had something to do with this voter turnout.
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 17:12
Posted by Murphys LaaawlI demamd an investigation. Pretty sure the Russians had something to do with this voter turnout.
oof hahahahahaha
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 20:15
Is this for all series, or just this one?
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 20:17
I for one voted too late, got the dates mixed up..

Anyway, out of curiosity, seeing as this vote went through after pretty much everyone had submitted their entries, is it possible to change cars before the season starts?
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 20:19
Don’t want the Audi anymore Deadarm? I think it will be really fast at every track besides Daytona.
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 23:04
Posted by Dead Arm TzarI for one voted too late, got the dates mixed up..

Anyway, out of curiosity, seeing as this vote went through after pretty much everyone had submitted their entries, is it possible to change cars before the season starts?

Yes.
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 23:05
Posted by WGIstation6aIs this for all series, or just this one?

This applies to the GSREC only.
Mon 15 Jan 2018, 23:08
Posted by Murphys LaaawlI demand an investigation. Pretty sure the Russians had something to do with this voter turnout.

I'll hire Egyptian Psycho to investigate wether there was any skullduggery at play.
Tue 16 Jan 2018, 11:11
Hey guys, Im back from the dead after running out of funding for last seasons efforts( who knew that drivers and crew were expensive)? We will be running a GT car, and we have 1 driver slot left if anyone is interested. Hope to see you on the track all year long.
Tue 16 Jan 2018, 13:27
Hi guys, how you getting on with lap times in GT3, I’m around 1:46/7s in February conditions:) post lmp1 progress if you like. 👊
Wed 17 Jan 2018, 00:12
So...new here, was referred by Chunt04. How do you guys do your GT3 teams? How do you swap out stints?