Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

2018 GSR Endurance Championship (PC2)

Mon 18 Dec 2017, 07:35

The Global Sim Racing Endurance Championship will return for it's 4th season in 2018! Stayed tuned for details!

Tue 09 Jan 2018, 21:35
If it’s the same as PC1 those cars are way off the pace. The Toyota is already 1-2 seconds off the pace and that car is another 2 or so
Tue 09 Jan 2018, 21:46
What happens when the Porsche comes out from development halfway through the season?
Tue 09 Jan 2018, 21:50
Notice: Anyone who sign up in the Marek or RWD will be eligible to switch to the 2016 Porsche 919 Hybrid, which has been spotted in the game files and will likely be released with the Porsche Pack in March/April.

Those in the Toyota and Audi will also be eligible to switch to the 2016 Toyota TS050 and 2016 Audi R18 LMP1 respectively, which have also been rumored to be released as DLC (probably in June).
Thu 11 Jan 2018, 20:42
Will Samkel be in the Audi going for 3 in a row?
Thu 11 Jan 2018, 22:30
Looking forward to another solid season. I had a blast racing with you all last year.
Thu 11 Jan 2018, 23:25
Is anyone else interested in running an RWD LMP1 car and making the switch to the Porsche 919 when it becomes available? I would be open to starting up a new team, but I would need two other drivers (so a team of 3 drivers). I can only run up to two stints each event, as I have an 8 month old daughter and a wife that demands my time lol. PM me if interested or if anyone is looking to add an LMP1 driver.
Thu 11 Jan 2018, 23:35
Posted by ThePennyTrader7Is anyone else interested in running an RWD LMP1 car and making the switch to the Porsche 919 when it becomes available? I would be open to starting up a new team, but I would need two other drivers (so a team of 3 drivers). I can only run up to two stints each event, as I have an 8 month old daughter and a wife that demands my time lol. PM me if interested or if anyone is looking to add an LMP1 driver.

I'm not sure what car they are planning on running, but I THINK Ardent Racing (Dead Arm & Basher) might be looking for a 3rd driver this season. I assume they are sticking in P1 class.

I'm also pretty sure Foxy2111 is looking to start a P1 program this season too.
Fri 12 Jan 2018, 19:22
FCA is excited to announce we have signed ElChupacabra to complete our driver lineup in the #5 RWD.
Fri 12 Jan 2018, 22:25
Posted by Mr Blonde VFCA is excited to announce we have signed ElChupacabra to complete our driver lineup in the #5 RWD.

Kicked GRD to the curb I see
Fri 12 Jan 2018, 23:10
Posted by dakinca91
Posted by Mr Blonde VFCA is excited to announce we have signed ElChupacabra to complete our driver lineup in the #5 RWD.

Kicked GRD to the curb I see

Got to take the Paddy's Pueblo $$$ to pay off that RWD.
Fri 12 Jan 2018, 23:27
Silly season is in full swing isn’t it just?!
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 01:04
Will the ability to switch cars happen after both DLC's are released? Or will the Porsche be able to be used before the TS050 is released?
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 01:30
Posted by dakinca91Kicked GRD to the curb I see

Well, I know that we're deep into the silly season here and there will be rumors running amok, so let's just make sure to keep things classy and professional.

Posted by BCKracer71Got to take the Paddy's Pueblo $$$ to pay off that RWD.

hey u can take ur keyboard and shove it where the sun dont shine
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 03:14
Posted by THR WildWin7Will the ability to switch cars happen after both DLC's are released? Or will the Porsche be able to be used before the TS050 is released?

DLC will be allowed as soon as it comes out, assuming there isn't a massive performance advantage.
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 03:15
Posted by dakinca91Will Samkel be in the Audi going for 3 in a row?

SamKel are still under contract negotiations and no decisions have been made.

What about Redbird? Are they sticking with Toyota?
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 03:27
Posted by xl MAVERlCK lx
Posted by dakinca91Will Samkel be in the Audi going for 3 in a row?

SamKel are still under contract negotiations and no decisions have been made.

What about Redbird? Are they sticking with Toyota?

Negotiations between several manufacturers are still ongoing. More will be known in a few days.

We hope to retain our driver lineup from last year, however sponsorship is still being raised to make this a reality.
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 04:21
With so many shake ups in the silly season we should have a “swell before the 12”
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 16:43
Well boys, we have a new team in LMP1 for this year.

I would like to introduce to everyone Kriegsmaschine Autowerkes, which consists of Me, Chunt04 and Jagdpanther0224 (as well as unofficial team president MissionBULLITT.)

We’ll be driving the RWD LMP1 until the Porsche 919 is released in the future. Livery and number: TBD.
Sat 13 Jan 2018, 23:33
South East Coast Racing makes a switch to Audi for 2018

South East Coast Racing are glad announce that today they have signed a deal to become part of the Audi Motorsport Program for the 2018 season with the option to extend it for a further year.

This means that S.E.C.R will gain access to arguably the two most sought after cars on the worlds race tracks being the LMP1 R18 Hybrid and the Audi R8 GT3 car.

For GSR the decision was made to move up to the LMP class with the R18 for the 2018 Endurance series in a 3 driver team of Copper Nuts08 , MrMarko1100 and Audi Veteran Dead Arm Tzar.

The team will also be getting full use out of the R8 GT3 car in other series and leagues that are yet to be announced.
Sun 14 Jan 2018, 00:24
Posted by MrMarko1100South East Coast Racing makes a switch to Audi for 2018

South East Coast Racing are glad announce that today they have signed a deal to become part of the Audi Motorsport Program for the 2018 season with the option to extend it for a further year.

This means that S.E.C.R will gain access to arguably the two most sought after cars on the worlds race tracks being the LMP1 R18 Hybrid and the Audi R8 GT3 car.

For GSR the decision was made to move up to the LMP class with the R18 for the 2018 Endurance series in a 3 driver team of Copper Nuts08 , MrMarko1100 and Audi Veteran Dead Arm Tzar.

The team will also be getting full use out of the R8 GT3 car in other series and leagues that are yet to be announced.

Which car number will you guys be using? (2 or 3. 1 is not available)