Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Racing Media

Thu 11 May 2017, 19:26

A place for racing media to share. Movies, Books, Streams, etc.

Wed 13 Jun 2018, 01:58
www.flickr.com/photos/mbyrnephotos/with/28889689418/

As if i didnt have enough of racing on Saturday at Le Mans the following day i was of to my local track Mondello Park to moonlight as a photographer lol . Hope you guys like them . Mixture of open wheel, touring car/tin top racing and sports cars.

I’m quite happy with the majority of these photos . Still learning every time I take anything.

My Facebook page MByrne Photos can be found at @MByrnePhotos

My Twitter page MByrne Photos can be found at @MByrne_Photos

My Instagram page is mbyrnephotos_
Wed 13 Jun 2018, 03:40
Nice pictures. Looks like you get a pretty good mix of cars at the track. What class is the weird wedge looking open wheelers? They almost look like a more modern formula-vee
Wed 13 Jun 2018, 09:19
Which ones are you on about ? The open wheeled cars with no wings are formula vee if they are what your on about
Wed 13 Jun 2018, 16:11
Well then those are the ones. I guess im used to only seeing a handful of old ones at the vintage weekend. The front suspension assembly looked different than im used to seeing.
Wed 13 Jun 2018, 22:14
Ah ok . Two different types of chassis in that series . Both built and produced here in Ireland . A lot race in the UK and further afield
Thu 14 Jun 2018, 02:33
Nice pictures, man. It looks like some pretty good racing there. How close is the track to you?
Thu 14 Jun 2018, 10:33
Cheers man . About 50mins or so driving