Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

So... About that F1 2016 league

Mon 12 Dec 2016, 16:53

I'll admit, it was doomed from the start. Saturday's at 12:30/5:30pm right before PCARS and having it compete with college football (here in the states), I knew that it wouldn't be long until the official series died out.

Which is a blessing in a weird way.

When I first suggested this a couple months ago, I had the original intent in running it as a community series on a weekday night(s). Well, I'm posting this (again) to see if anyone would be interested in running an F1 2016 league on Thursday nights at 9:00pm EST starting next year. It won't be a GSR official series, rather just a fun, competitive league to host every Thursday night.

If anyone is interested in GSR, just comment below. My plan for this is to get the "GSR" drivers finalized here first then I can go on the F1 game subreddit and post about it there to get more people.

Again, this is only a community thing like how I originally intended it to be. Sorry those in Europe who wouldn't be able to make it (unless you're that dedicated lol).

Tue 13 Dec 2016, 02:07
I'll run when available. Still enjoy the game even if we just do qualifying sessions or something.
Tue 13 Dec 2016, 02:57
I'd probably be able to participate more weeks than not.