Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Project CARS 2: Test 1

Mon 25 Sep 2017, 09:02

I got around to buying the game earlier tonight.

I'm going to host a fun race tonight (Monday) at 8:00pm eastern / 1:00 am BST and mess around with some of these new host/lobby settings and see how well multiplayer works. I'll aim to make the race around 25 minutes.

First guy to comment on this thread gets the pick the car(s) or track. Second person picks the other thing.

Hopefully see a bunch of you tonight!

Mon 25 Sep 2017, 11:39
Go karts Indy oval
Mon 25 Sep 2017, 15:43
not sure what time is for me, but if I’m online at any game send me an inv.
Mon 25 Sep 2017, 17:49
Posted by Manuel CRnot sure what time is for me, but if I’m online at any game send me an inv.

www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Mon 25 Sep 2017, 18:29
Too late for me I'm afraid, though I'll hopefully be around for a bit this evening if anyone is interested in running a few laps. Just give me a shout if I'm online.
Mon 25 Sep 2017, 23:34
1AM BST!!?! Well, and I know I'm late, less of them please 😂😂
Tue 26 Sep 2017, 01:06
I'll join for 1 race.
Tue 26 Sep 2017, 02:41
As much as I'd love to, that's right about when I get my couple hours of sleep before work. Since I seem to be more inline with the European schedule, and available to play some midday eastern time. I would be into doing a couple lobbies if anyone else would. I usually jump on for a bit when my daughter is napping/ playing in her walker or crib. Obviously I can't dedicate my 100% attention to the races, so practice sessions would probably be best. Also, has anyone had trouble with the matchmaking? I haven't actually gotten into a race yet. I keep getting through practice and qualifying, then the game either freezes or I get kicked back to the main menu.
Tue 26 Sep 2017, 04:46
The test seemed to work really well. These new features are pretty cool.