Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

GOGS...Grumpy Old Gits Society..

Mon 23 Oct 2017, 14:49

after all the years of suffering being called a miserable old bar-steward by mrs zz , I am finally rejoicing that she has come round to my way of thinking. the source of this wonderment?... a newly found joint loathing of the foul phenomenon of otherwise seemingly intelligent individuals starting a sentence with the word "so"!!!! if you have been asked , "how do you propose to re-attach that button"? , or , "what method would you use to distribute seed in your garden" , fair enough but otherwise , nooooooooooo! other current hot favourites are "yoofs" with their kecks hanging out the top of their trousers and newly qualified drivers with a green p plate (clearly designating pillock) who refuse to commit to crossing a roundabout without having received a written invitation at least a fortnight in advance! what gets your hackles up?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php

[url=https://blog.advids.co/20-brilliant-teaser-trailer-examples-worth-watching/]teaser trailer[/url]

Mon 23 Oct 2017, 18:02
What?
Mon 23 Oct 2017, 18:14
So, what are you really saying here?
Mon 23 Oct 2017, 19:29
No. The monkey puts the car in reverse only when the full moon is shining underwater. This makes the spoon go to half mast and line up the mountain in it's crosshairs. The garden has a very specific algorithm that will only make dingos give two cents into the bucket.

You also fail to understand why the rosemary bush is the center of all life on Venus. When the canoe returns, only then will you know the feeling of true desolation and exasperation, as it will be them who reach straight into the depths of your bowels. This can mean only one thing when the end is nigh:

Potato.
Mon 23 Oct 2017, 19:51
@BCK, I was going to say that . . .

Your prophetic words resonated, I think in 3rd harmonics, in the metasphere. Nick Cage Skyped and demanded his missing back scrubber but I was on the toilet making an epic rice omelet. Winter solstice in 2 months.
Mon 23 Oct 2017, 21:53
The drugs don't work!?
Mon 23 Oct 2017, 22:50
Posted by Dead Arm TzarThe drugs don't work!?

Or in this case they worked to well