Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Is GSR dying???

Tue 03 Sep 2019, 02:00

For a while I wasn't able to log in so I just gave up. I'm back now and looks like nothing has really happened here.

Tue 03 Sep 2019, 05:18
We've been on summer break for the last couple months. We'll hopefully have a Forza series scheduled to start sometime in September.
Sun 08 Sep 2019, 03:55
Nice! Thanks for the update
Sat 21 Dec 2019, 10:10
R.I.P GSR :(
Just have to thank you for everything, you were my first online league I joined. Lots of fun! Thanks guys!
Sun 22 Dec 2019, 21:52
Posted by nSmokez420R.I.P GSR :(
Just have to thank you for everything, you were my first online league I joined. Lots of fun! Thanks guys!

It's always been a pleasure having you race with us, Smokez!

You never know what the future holds. I wouldn't put the final nail in our coffin just yet. :)

Happy a happy Christmas and merry holidays!
Thu 26 Dec 2019, 11:09
I think there is a good chance we stage a comeback sometime in 2020. Hopefully the Xbox Series X and some new titles will inject some lifeblood into the online racing scene. Unfortunately, we’re in a lame duck period right now and interest has definitely been waning over the last year or two.
Tue 07 Jan 2020, 20:22
Posted by BCKracer71I think there is a good chance we stage a comeback sometime in 2020. Hopefully the Xbox Series X and some new titles will inject some lifeblood into the online racing scene. Unfortunately, we’re in a lame duck period right now and interest has definitely been waning over the last year or two.

I concur.