Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Is GSR dying???

Tue 03 Sep 2019, 02:00

For a while I wasn't able to log in so I just gave up. I'm back now and looks like nothing has really happened here.

Tue 03 Sep 2019, 05:18
We've been on summer break for the last couple months. We'll hopefully have a Forza series scheduled to start sometime in September.
Sun 08 Sep 2019, 03:55
Nice! Thanks for the update
Sat 21 Dec 2019, 10:10
R.I.P GSR :(
Just have to thank you for everything, you were my first online league I joined. Lots of fun! Thanks guys!
Sun 22 Dec 2019, 21:52
Posted by nSmokez420R.I.P GSR :(
Just have to thank you for everything, you were my first online league I joined. Lots of fun! Thanks guys!

It's always been a pleasure having you race with us, Smokez!

You never know what the future holds. I wouldn't put the final nail in our coffin just yet. :)

Happy a happy Christmas and merry holidays!
Thu 26 Dec 2019, 11:09
I think there is a good chance we stage a comeback sometime in 2020. Hopefully the Xbox Series X and some new titles will inject some lifeblood into the online racing scene. Unfortunately, we’re in a lame duck period right now and interest has definitely been waning over the last year or two.
Tue 07 Jan 2020, 20:22
Posted by BCKracer71I think there is a good chance we stage a comeback sometime in 2020. Hopefully the Xbox Series X and some new titles will inject some lifeblood into the online racing scene. Unfortunately, we’re in a lame duck period right now and interest has definitely been waning over the last year or two.

I concur.
Thu 30 Jan 2020, 18:25
Not trying to take anything away from this league or you guys but if you are looking for clean, fun, competitive racing join us at thepaddock.freeforums.net

We are about to finish our winter series and are working on a Michelin pilot challenge series which will launch soon. Hope to see you guys there. !

-smokez