Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Driver Rankings/Rookie Orientation

Mon 02 Jan 2017, 01:03

Ranking System Overview (as of January 1st 2017)

The driver safety ranking system will be used for all official series/events on Forza Motorsport 6 and Project CARS.

Before you're eligible to compete in an official series/event, you must obtain your GSR racing licence by setting up an orientation session/chat with an admin. In this session the admin will go over all basic GSR guidelines (cockpit view, no assists etc) and will answer any questions you may have.

Admins:

Mr Blonde V
BCKracer71
GRD 4 3L
Nightmare x24x
xl MAVERICK lx

Drivers gain/lose safety points based on the following:

Clean race: +10

Involved in accident: 0

Causing accident: -10

Quitting: -10

Corner cutting, intentional hitting of markers/cones, bump drafting (Open Wheel): - 20

Taking part in every race in a series +10

Level 1 Drivers (Rating 0-50)

Level 2 Drivers (Rating 60-100)

Mon 02 Jan 2017, 01:21
New ranking system for 2017. Please review.
Sun 08 Jan 2017, 10:56
What score do you start with when rookie test is completed?
I was trying to get my brother to join
Sun 08 Jan 2017, 11:01
As of January 1st we have a revamped system. No more rookie test, as such. Hope your brother joins us!

www.globalsimracing.org/en/driverranking/overview/
Sun 08 Jan 2017, 14:48
Ok I'll try and talk him in to it hopefully for the formula ford race.
how does he go about signing up then?
Sun 08 Jan 2017, 15:33
Should be a join GSR option at the top of the site
Sun 08 Jan 2017, 21:18
Sorry, didn't see that. Very simple then
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 16:55
Hello, I'm new and hoping I'm posting in the right place. I just signed up I've been looking through your guys site and it looks like you guys race a lot and have a lot of fun with it. Not quite sure the process to go though perhaps someone can help me out?

Thanks.
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 16:59
Posted by bruins5729Hello, I'm new and hoping I'm posting in the right place. I just signed up I've been looking through your guys site and it looks like you guys race a lot and have a lot of fun with it. Not quite sure the process to go though perhaps someone can help me out?

Thanks.

Yep man your posting in the right spot . On the home page your should see a couple of series that are currently active . You can sign up to any of those series there or if you want to be part of a team go onto the forums and post in the thread for the series your interested in . Hope that all makes sense haha.

Oh and welcome to GSR .
Mon 09 Jan 2017, 23:14
Posted by bruins5729Hello, I'm new and hoping I'm posting in the right place. I just signed up I've been looking through your guys site and it looks like you guys race a lot and have a lot of fun with it. Not quite sure the process to go though perhaps someone can help me out?

Thanks.

Welcome aboard!
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 14:04
Hi there,

freshly registered and would like to apply for the racing license/orientation session.
Currently don't have much time to participate in one of the ongoing series (might check out one of the Formula Ford rounds in the following weekends when possible) but looking forward to taking part in a full series in the future :)

Cheers,
-des
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 14:09
Posted by desertrainfrogHi there,

freshly registered and would like to apply for the racing license/orientation session.
Currently don't have much time to participate in one of the ongoing series (might check out one of the Formula Ford rounds in the following weekends when possible) but looking forward to taking part in a full series in the future :)

Cheers,
-des

Hey! Glad you've joined us! We no longer do a rookie test, as such. Some night soon you and I will hope into a party and we can have a chat and I can fill you in etc.

We are racing in the Formula Fords this Saturday at Donington. Are you aiming to join us?