Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Renault Clio Cup

Wed 15 May 2013, 12:39

All discussions related to Renault Clio Cup goes here

Thu 30 May 2013, 21:04
Yeah that's fine, feel free to join up with one of the one man teams or go it alone as an independant!

If you sign up as independant then this will be the only paint available! :)
Fri 31 May 2013, 19:34
What times have you guys been running in practice?
Fri 31 May 2013, 19:39
Mid 1:12s, I think.
Sat 01 Jun 2013, 11:37
hey everyone new to the site and all signed up for this and the drafting cup any way what do i need to do to participate. also feel free to send me FR's. i am tired of the open lobbies and always looking for people to race with
Sat 01 Jun 2013, 11:44
Hello mate welcome to GSR! :)
For this series you could team up with donpost if you like in the SSFT car(pictured above)? Then I can put your driver number and gamretag on the car and you can get racing!
All you've got to do is practice a bit, we run with no racing line and forced cockpit view so it's essential to know your breaking points! We're racing at Hockenheim Short today, I can send your paint and a tune over later on for you to practice! :)
Any questions feel free to ask, we don't bite(much)!
Sat 01 Jun 2013, 14:59
Hi Fist if you want to join up with me let me know and I'll gift you my tune.
Sat 01 Jun 2013, 16:42
well i started a team last nite but i'll take a tune cause i can not tune to save my life lol
Sat 01 Jun 2013, 17:57
Ok tune is sent!
Sat 01 Jun 2013, 18:08
I'll move you onto don's team KHAOZ!

Edit: I'll also try to get the paints out to you both in the next few hours! :)
Sat 01 Jun 2013, 18:14
ok thanx now i just need the livery for the car and i am set to embares my self
Sat 01 Jun 2013, 18:22
Haha, you can't be worse than the rest of us mate! ;) Last week Green rolled his car and I crashed into him, despite being half a lap behind him!!
Sat 01 Jun 2013, 19:00
A practice lobby will be open 1 hour before the race and will run until 15 minutes before the race for those who wish to get some last minute practice in.
Sat 01 Jun 2013, 19:01
PLEASE IGNORE THE RACE COUNTDOWN TIMER AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW. The race is 3 hours from now. Not 4.

Green flag at 3:00pm eastern/8:00pm gmt.
Sun 02 Jun 2013, 01:40
that was the most fun i've had online on forza ever even if i did finish last in every heat. i like that everyone is so helpful and cool about a snail on the course. i mainly do ovals but that makes me want to get better at the roadcourses
Sun 02 Jun 2013, 04:15
I can't apologize enough to all of you for the crash on lap 1. I just wasn't paying enough attention and made a fucking ridiculous move. Sorry to everyone who lost points from that, especially Green since I ran right into him. I'm going to do everything to make sure this doesn't happen again, I promise.

Great racing with Don and Josh, by the way. Don put on a defensive clinic in race 2. I need to learn how to pass.
Sun 02 Jun 2013, 04:58
Glad you enjoyed your first taste of GSR, KHAOZ! You really picked a wild race to enter. lol. That was the most cars we've ever had (14), and with close racing on a tight track things can get quite stressful to say the least! You did a great job though especially considering 12 hours before the race you hadn't even heard of GSR! haha.
Sun 02 Jun 2013, 21:01
It's pretty amazing that after 9 rounds the top 3 drivers are separated by just 3 points!
Sun 02 Jun 2013, 21:09
Good racing all! It's great to be part of close friendly racing again (although somebody was absolutely SEETHING in that second race - what happened there?!). I never raced without the line before but now I have I quite like it!

Fist I have sent you an updated tune for the Nurburgring - should be a big improvement over the old one.
Mon 03 Jun 2013, 00:48
Apologies for my language in race two this weekend guys... You all know that's totally out of character from me which tells you something. Anyway sorry for any offence caused, lets hope the next round is less eventful :)
Mon 03 Jun 2013, 02:57
got that tune don haven't run it yet maybe later this week gonna focus on the drafting race ftm hopefully won't need much practice as oval are more my speed anyway but want to do some practice in a group