Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Legend Cars Championship

Thu 30 May 2013, 22:03

All discussions related to the Legend Cars Championship go here!

Thu 04 Jul 2013, 11:41
Only turned a few laps so far, but none with traffic(that won't be a problem, I'm not going to be on the track much anyway- it works much better off road!)
Fri 05 Jul 2013, 17:53
We should try to get a practice lobby going today to get some experiance running together. I can be in around 6 EST if anyone else is gonna be on.
Fri 05 Jul 2013, 18:42
I'll be in for some practice around 7 or so. This is definitely a good idea considering that we haven't done a single practice session this week.
Fri 05 Jul 2013, 20:46
Good call. It doesn't look like I'll be able to make this race. :(
Fri 05 Jul 2013, 21:54
i'm in for some practice tonight.
Sun 07 Jul 2013, 03:48
Round 2 results will be posted on Sunday.
Sun 07 Jul 2013, 18:03
The provisional qualifying and race results are up! Total times to come soon!

Full results and standings
globalsimracing.org/en/race_series/Legend_car_championship/results/477380-legend_car_championship_legend_cars_championship
Mon 08 Jul 2013, 23:35
Congratulations to Chupa on the win. Must have been a nice birthday weekend for you between your Legends win and your GT class win at Le Mans!
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 01:39
Why does it say I finished last when I finished 4th?
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 01:46
Maybe it's because you used the clutch, captain. Sorry Charger, but this is simply ridiculous at this point.
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 02:19
I didn't use the clutch.
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 02:21
The replay shows that you got transmission damage every time you shifted, which is a glitch in the replays for anyone who uses manual w/ clutch. If anyone can show evidence to the contrary, we can change the results, but until that happens, we will go off of what we know about the replay glitch.
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 02:41
At the start of the race you told use that we couldn't use clutch. I unreadied and turned my clutch off. I don't give a damn what forza's replay says when I say I didn't use clutch I didn't use it. If I had used clutch I would say so and accept the punishment.
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 02:46
We will look at the various replays available to us and make a final decision.
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 02:48
We can't just ignore the replay. I remember you unreadying in the lobby after I mentioned the clutch rule, but you could have just as easily done that to make it seem like you had turned the clutch off. I'm not necessarily saying you did that, but that's not complete evidence to the contrary. The replay glitch has consistently told us when somebody uses manual w/ clutch.
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 02:58
"Various replays" and "evidence to the contrary" to me says "Sorry Charger but we all think you are a fucking liar."

The bottom line is this. I used clutch in qualifying because I wasen't reminded to turn it off before then.
I turned the clutch off for the race after I was reminded.
If you don't believe me with or without forza's great and wonderful replay system (and you are relying on a GLITCH for fucks sake) then I really don't care to race with any of you any more b/c I can no longer trust you to treat me fairly even when I'm in the rules.
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 03:44
Charger, it's not a random glitch. It is a consistent error with the game. You had 12% damage by the first turn on my replay as well, and no one else had any. My replay is on the storefront for anyone who cares to check.
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 03:58
The replay is also on Chupa's storefront.
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 04:01
All I will say from here is that Charger, you've broken the clutch rule three times previously to this race, so don't act like you're so trustworthy.
Thu 11 Jul 2013, 04:38
And of those 3 infractions when did I say I had turned it off? Oh right never because I told anyone who asked I ran with clutch.