Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Lotus 49 Championship (Wednesdays on PC2)

Tue 22 May 2018, 07:56

A few weeks ago I started racing in a Lotus 49 (1967 Formula One) championship. It's being hosted by a fella who goes by Sgt Formula 1. It includes several nice touches to give it a vintage feel. There are still 4 weeks left in the season, so if you're looking to do some racing on Wednesday at 7:00pm eastern give them a look. This Wednesday we are racing at Old Spa. :)

forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php

Tue 22 May 2018, 13:21
I might be interested just for the fact that it’s old Spa, lol.
Tue 22 May 2018, 14:15
I’ll do my best to make this race. I like the falility rule also. Big crash you sit out a race
Thu 24 May 2018, 00:40
I'm not sure I'll be able to make the race at Spa tonight; but by all means show up and tell them I sent ya. They are all really nice guys and the racing is clean.
Fri 25 May 2018, 23:28
I never thought I'd live to see the day a video memorial tribute of my death was made. (Begins at 24:46)

R.I.P. Me.

www.youtube.com/watch
Sat 26 May 2018, 00:04
It was nice knowing you!
Now you're gone we can only wonder: what made him swerve and crash like he did?
Was he doped in some way? Was it meant to be? Was the car compromised (for the US colleagues: do we need to sue the team?)
Sat 26 May 2018, 00:09
Posted by LMP BasherIt was nice knowing you!
Was he doped in some way? Was it meant to be? Was the car compromised (for the US colleagues: do we need to sue the team?)

Driving too fast with a broken suspension.
Sat 26 May 2018, 00:13
Posted by Mr Blonde V
Posted by LMP BasherIt was nice knowing you!

Driving too fast with a broken suspension.

You're ALIVE!!!!
Sat 26 May 2018, 03:14
Posted by Mr Blonde VI never thought I'd live to see the day a video memorial tribute of my death was made. (Begins at 24:46)

R.I.P. Me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of6lKPguUyY&feature=youtu.be

I'd rather you not destroy these beautiful McLarens. Bruce would not be happy