Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

2016 Global Endurance Championship (Open Rank FM + PC)

Wed 07 Oct 2015, 04:51

GSREC is back after a long absence for it’s second season! This series will be held on both Forza Motorsport 6 and Project Cars, allowing for a true crown jewel of endurance racing. Start times are to be determined.

20-Feb-16 Daytona Sports Car Circuit – 12 Hours – FM6
16-Apr-16 Sebring Full – 6 Hours – FM6
11-Jun-16 Le Mans – 12 Hours – PC
20-Aug-16 Spa-Francorchamps – 6 Hours – PC
8-Oct-16 Nurburgring GP – 6 Hours – PC
17-Dec-16 Road Atlanta – 6 Hours – FM6

Sun 12 Jun 2016, 03:11
Great race today, guys! Thanks for all who turned up! So many ups and downs for everyone I wouldn't even know where to begin right now.

Thanks to GRD for joining me and giving us a chance to win...if only a few things went a little different...

Congratulations to TNT on their GT win (and somehow getting onto the podium)...and to Manuel and Berpdator at Quimera Motorsport for their overall victory...not a bad debut!

See you all at the 6 Hours of Spa in August!
Sun 12 Jun 2016, 04:53
So sorry to K Motorsports, feel like we could have won of things went right. Thanks to Kay for steaping up and running the stint when I could not connect. We will win in Spa I'm confident of it.
Sun 12 Jun 2016, 06:49
I had fun. Thank you Blonde. 😀
Sun 12 Jun 2016, 06:52
Posted by dakinca91So sorry to K Motorsports, feel like we could have won of things went right. Thanks to Kay for steaping up and running the stint when I could not connect. We will win in Spa I'm confident of it.

Kay did an amazing and was by far the fastest one on the track. Unfortunately, we were just a few laps short.
Sun 12 Jun 2016, 16:10
Oh Yes!, KAY pace is awesome, no doubt he is extremely fast and consistent. Actually all K Team was súperior in pace than Berp and Me.

Maverick is way faster too, and many other to mention, but I'm not used to the names right now.

Glad to find GRD in another racing series, I had a good battle with him, Also with Blonde and Dead Arm.

This Was our first endurance race on PCARS, and I really enjoyed it. Its so demanding and inpredictable especially on wet conditions.

Begginers luck, we got this, consistency paid this time. Now to prepare for Spa.

The racing level around is hard and the way You all race No assists is no joke. Race On!!!
Mon 13 Jun 2016, 10:27
Congratulations to everyone last Saturday. Me and Le Mans have some unfinished business
Mon 13 Jun 2016, 18:51
What a great race!.. sadly, one of our guys couldn´t make it so we lose two stints by default, and in the last one I had to go to the pits in the first lap and my crew was on strike. so we leave with the feeling that we can do way better, looking forward for Spa.

Aside from the results, it was really fun to race with you guys, and as Manuel said is quite a challenge, I even had fun doing the updates in the last stint haha.

Thanks again and see you on track!...
Mon 13 Jun 2016, 21:51
I love the highs and lows of GSREC! Great racing on the track as always with all of the teams. Back luck for many, if not all at least in one point of the day. It was awesome seeing so many new faces on the track and congrats to Quimera Motorsport with P1 in their first outing. Really impressive guys! Pole Position will do a special edition this week and discuss the race.
Thu 11 Aug 2016, 19:38
With the 6 hours of Spa fast approaching, anyone want to get in a lobby and run a few laps Saturday after the Formula C race?
Thu 11 Aug 2016, 20:01
Posted by dakinca91With the 6 hours of Spa fast approaching, anyone want to get in a lobby and run a few laps Saturday after the Formula C race?

As far as I know, we're not sure what game it's gonna even be on yet due to the pit road glitch.
Thu 11 Aug 2016, 21:53
If the glitch is as bad as I have heard it is I think the race should be ran on Forza.
Thu 11 Aug 2016, 22:18
Hopefully we'll be able to keep it on Project Cars. The 12 hour race was awesome.
Fri 12 Aug 2016, 00:33
I second that Hippie ,its the last race on Pcars before changing onto forza so we might as well finish it off as it was scheduled, to be fair on everyone that prefers Pcars
Fri 12 Aug 2016, 00:48
3 on forza and 3 on pcars . Everyone at one stage has come a cropper to the pit glitch on pcars at some stage or anyone . Myself and Cooper onto recently done a race at spa in another series and no out glitches happened . If somethings goes wrong in the pits then it goes wrong . That's racing afterall isn't it ? Stick with pcars to keep it a level playing field for everyone as its half and half .
Fri 12 Aug 2016, 01:07
Posted by MrMarko11003 on forza and 3 on pcars . Everyone at one stage has come a cropper to the pit glitch on pcars at some stage or anyone . Myself and Cooper onto recently done a race at spa in another series and no out glitches happened . If somethings goes wrong in the pits then it goes wrong . That's racing afterall isn't it ? Stick with pcars to keep it a level playing field for everyone as its half and half .

+1. Getting stuck in the pits is no different than having a mechanical failure or something along those lines. It sucks but it's the same thing for everyone.
Fri 12 Aug 2016, 01:46
I agree with you guys to an extent. I know there was people who were getting stuck in the pits just because of slight body damage which is pretty ridiculous. I think there's a difference between something like that and a random mechanical failure. I would rather race on project CARS, but don't want another LeMans shit show. Hell, I can't remember if it was the 3rd or 4th stint, but out of the like 9 people in the lobby, I think 5 of us all got caught out by the glitch by halfway in the stint.That type of stuff completely ruins the race imo.

With that being said, Forza is far from perfect with the random kicking people out of the lobby it does on occasion.
Fri 12 Aug 2016, 02:04
Posted by dakinca91
Posted by MrMarko11003 on forza and 3 on pcars . Everyone at one stage has come a cropper to the pit glitch on pcars at some stage or anyone . Myself and Cooper onto recently done a race at spa in another series and no out glitches happened . If somethings goes wrong in the pits then it goes wrong . That's racing afterall isn't it ? Stick with pcars to keep it a level playing field for everyone as its half and half .

+1. Getting stuck in the pits is no different than having a mechanical failure or something along those lines. It sucks but it's the same thing for everyone.
But what if someone doesn't get the glitch? Or is it like 100% unanimous that everyone would get it if it happens?
Fri 12 Aug 2016, 03:52
If you run a practice lobby for spa give me an invite please
Fri 12 Aug 2016, 12:23
I must state while writing that comment last night I had been sitting in the hotel bar for the previous 3 hours so it may have a "few" typos
Fri 12 Aug 2016, 15:09
Its all good man ,we got your point ,keep it on Pcars ,if we dont it gives a disadvantage to drivers that race better on Pcars compared to forza that are counting on the Pcars races to bring them back in the Championship aka S.E.C.R lol