Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Forum

Fri 17 May 2013, 14:56

Post your suggestions and feedback here

Fri 17 May 2013, 15:06
Two new features to galleries and forums.

You can embed images to your forum topics and replys. To do that you have to use this tag (remember without white spaces before and after "[" "]")

[ img src=www.site.com/path_to_image.jpg ]

In addition to that, I have added easy way to embed pictures from globalsimracing website galleries (official galleries as well as member galleries). Under each gallery image you can find formatted link to source image, you just have to copy it and paste it in your forum reply or topic :)

Enjoy and let me know if you stumble on any bugs :)

Fri 24 May 2013, 13:56
Hello Gitchi, Great Job as always :)

Just a quick heads up, not sure why but i am not being given the option to Quote Mr 8londe I am only being given the option to edit his post. Maybe Admin have option to edit other Admin post?

Btw i am not bothered as you know i wont make any changes or anything but you have not revoked my Adminship and i imagine thats something you guys might want to add to your to do list? I assume Sam and Jack will also still have the Admin rights :)

[Edited right after posted, I have option to Edit Forum Topic and main post (as always) its because it appeared at the top of page two it caught me out for a second lol]
Sun 02 Jun 2013, 17:12
Hey Gitchi, not a suggestion but I can't edit my profile. The box just comes up blank when I press the button at the top of the screen
Mon 03 Jun 2013, 10:58
I'm having the same issue too.
Mon 03 Jun 2013, 13:35
oops... I might have broke that...
Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:05
Should be fixed now :)
Sun 23 Jun 2013, 16:51
In the rules it says " All incidents must be reported directly after the race (not during the race) unless it requires a penalty". Can we change that to "All incidents must be reported after the race" as I've never been in a race where we've made some one serve a drive through penalty in the same event. Just stops confusion.
Fri 13 Dec 2013, 03:35
Good idea, will change that for all new series (Shout at me if I forget or something!)
Sun 20 Apr 2014, 20:26
Can I also make a suggestion that CCRO Green must run with a metalic pink paint job with a black penis running the length of bonnet in EVERY series?
Mon 11 Aug 2014, 04:36
Yes we sure do! We are currently running a Porsche Cup on FM4. It runs every 2nd Saturday at 4:00pm eastern / 9:00pm gmt. Next race is the 16th; feel free to sign up and join us!

www.globalsimracing.org/en/race_series/Porschecup/
Wed 13 Aug 2014, 22:10
No. We were founded in February 2013, so we never ran on FM3.
Mon 25 Aug 2014, 17:43
Hey guys, new guy here. Where does one find out how to begin a racing career within GSR? I can't seem to see anything on the forums for new members to find info on where to start. Thanks.
Mon 25 Aug 2014, 18:40
Hi Recon, Welcome to GSR. At the top of the home page you have various tabs, check out the Driver Ranking tab> Ranking system overview. Basically you need to compete in the USF2000 and/or the Mazda MX5 cup events to build up your driver ranking. Once you are ranked 25+ you can enter the main events where results are logged and published on the site. The USF2000 & Mazda MX5 events are normally held every alternative Saturday however there is a special USF2000 event on Tuesday, see the latest post in the forum under USF2000.
Mon 25 Aug 2014, 21:23
And to keep things simple there are no upgrades or tuning on either of the rookie series cars.
Mon 25 Aug 2014, 23:44
Perfect. Thanks for the info! I'll see you guys tomorrow for the USF2000 races! :)
Wed 06 Sep 2017, 17:24
Noticed that a lot of you are visiting website on your phones. Did a little update on login block at the top of the page and general website layout. Mostly I just wanted to make better experience browsing forums :)

Edit: Changes are visible on phones/tablets(depending on screen size).
Wed 06 Sep 2017, 18:41
Thanks man! Works and looks great!
Wed 06 Sep 2017, 19:30
Awesome, thanks @Gitchi
Sat 09 Sep 2017, 04:18
Love it, way better...👌👍
Sat 09 Sep 2017, 04:20
I used to change my mobile browser setting from mobile to desktop version, just to be able to reply LOL.