Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

GT4 Eurasian Cup (PC2)

Mon 16 Oct 2017, 21:34

All discussion related to the GT4 Eurasian Cup goes here!

Round 1 - October 21st - Red Bull Ring (GP)
Round 2 - October 28th - Ruapuna Park (GP)
Round 3 - November 4th - Knockhill (International)
Round 4 - November 11th - Sugo
Round 5 - November 18th - Nurburgring (GP)
Round 6 - November 25th - Algarve
Round 7 - December 2nd - Brands Hatch (GP)
Round 8 - December 9th - Fuji

*All races will start at 15:00 eastern

*All races will be timed events (45 minutes)

Wed 18 Oct 2017, 07:34
Will try to make as many as possible of these.. Just figuring out what can to pick. Also, expect to find me at the back... ;)
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 07:39
Posted by FirbenWill try to make as many as possible of these.. Just figuring out what can to pick. Also, expect to find me at the back... ;)

I'll see ya there :)
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 09:48
I'll be there!
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 14:35
Can’t wait for this series and to drive my favorite car, the GT-86.

Also, new tracks! Yeah!
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 15:09
I signed up, and picked the mustang. I wasn't really planning on using that car, but since I made a stink over it I figured I ought to. Count me among the few that can not make the first race too. I look forward to Algarve, and Sugo those two tracks are quickly becoming a couple of my favorites. Even with the weird teleport thing at Sugo.
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 19:19
About to sign up but... would anyone have me in their team?
If not I'll just make my own.
Seems like it's going to be a crowded series (apart from the first race :-))
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 19:24
If anyone wants to join me and Chatty tonight at 7PM BST (very short notice) then send me a message
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 20:03
Posted by Murphys LaaawlCan’t wait for this series and to drive my favorite car, the GT-86.

Also, new tracks! Yeah!

Beware, the GT86 as an overheating issue due to a bug from the latest patch. Tested it last night on red bull ring and it just never cools down. We'll be sticking with it though, treating the race like a Mass Effect suicide mission lol. Wondering what other cars are having this issue now.
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 20:06
Posted by LMP BasherAbout to sign up but... would anyone have me in their team?
If not I'll just make my own.
Seems like it's going to be a crowded series (apart from the first race :-))

I'll join you, should you wish?

Which car you thinking?

I could be around for a chat a little later.
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 21:34
I'm gutted, I can't make it this weekend as I'm going away for the weekend. Love these GT4s and red bull ring. No way to postpone for a week?
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 21:56
Going to do a write up for the GT4 series . Could I get a few words of you in regards to your pre season prep your expectations on the series and how the car is feeling after a shakedown test . Or just say what you like lol . Cheers

Send it on pm through the site if you like or post it here I'm easy
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 21:58
By the way, tyre tempuatre at night is a massive issue on a controller. The gap between corners is large and the wheel guys are getting better temps. I'm really struggling to drive the car for 5 laps without spinning, never mind 45 minutes...
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 22:19
Cant seem to join the championship ,would one of the admins kindly sign me up with Marko in team S.E.C.R please, cheers
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 22:20
Posted by We1tyBy the way, tyre tempuatre at night is a massive issue on a controller. The gap between corners is large and the wheel guys are getting better temps. I'm really struggling to drive the car for 5 laps without spinning, never mind 45 minutes...

I haven't noticed that but I use controller and my teammate uses wheel so we'll compare notes and experiment. I've never really felt any issue with tire temps in day or night driving but maybe I'm just ignorant of it.
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 22:45
I’m also in the tyre temp issue boat. I actually find this car harder to drive than a gt3 car. I need to adjust my driving style I think beacsue there’s no power or downforce to help at all.
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 23:12
Well, I found something in the car anyway. Feeling okay about this race coming up, but not too great. I'll just get this out the way and come back stronger in future rounds. (Will obviously still attend)
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 03:18
Posted by Copper Nuts08Cant seem to join the championship ,would one of the admins kindly sign me up with Marko in team S.E.C.R please, cheers

You're in.
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 05:13
ran a 1:48 at Red Bull Ring. How far off the pace is that?
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 07:09
I did a 1.40 during daytime
Thu 19 Oct 2017, 07:10
will the race be 9 pm gmt