Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Website Feedback

Wed 15 May 2013, 03:46

The site looks great, Gitchi! I feel that you're far more suited to be in charge of the GSR website than I!

Mon 08 Jun 2015, 13:46
You know how there is a section with the links to all the streamers on twitch. Do you think you could add a tab with links to people YouTube channels like mine?
Wed 23 Mar 2016, 14:30
All 2015 series have now (finally) been added to the "2015 Season" Series and removed from the drop down to reduce clutter. I've also started a "2016 Season" Series. All series removed from the drop down can still be found by clicking on "Race Series" if you prefer that to picking a particular season.
I've also rearranged the series in the drop down menu into chronological order. :)
Mon 06 Jun 2016, 20:25
We've added a new page under the more tab. A place for those GSR Racing teams. If you'd like to be added PM me and I'll get your info up there. Doesn't matter if you're a brutal team of 1, or a mediocre team of 3 READ: Team S.E.C.R. you too can be immortalized in the annals of the GSR More tab. www.globalsimracing.org/en/more/RaceTeams/
Mon 20 Jun 2016, 19:52
any way to get an upcoming schedule tab with the dates and series that runs? That way we don't have to click on the race series tab and hit the different series calendars and find which is coming up on each dates? Or just make that huge schedule on the excel sheet and make it a tab. Might make navigation easier to see the upcoming races .
Mon 20 Jun 2016, 21:19
Posted by dakinca91any way to get an upcoming schedule tab with the dates and series that runs? That way we don't have to click on the race series tab and hit the different series calendars and find which is coming up on each dates? Or just make that huge schedule on the excel sheet and make it a tab. Might make navigation easier to see the upcoming races .

Go to More>Schedule.

It'll be updated once we get the next Level 3 series' announced (hopefully this week).
Mon 20 Jun 2016, 23:58
Thank you, that's very helpful.
Mon 27 Jun 2016, 19:32
Both the spreadsheet and the Google Calendar has been updated with all newly announced series: www.globalsimracing.org/en/more/Schedule/
Sat 22 Apr 2017, 11:25
I just registered, and after filling out the form, i got a message that my account at CCRO has gone through and that i can log in.
I didn't know you guys had changed fromt that recently, but maybe just update that to GFR when you have the time :)
Site looks great btw!
Sat 11 Nov 2017, 15:13
Could the admin/site maintainer have a look at the countdown timer for the GT4 championship. It's currently counting down to 19:00 GMT but the race should start at 20:00 GMT as mentioned by the admin in the forum, right? I would hate to see even more frustration on the forum when it goes wrong again tonight.