Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

NASCAR Cup (FM Level 3) *VOID*

Thu 23 Jun 2016, 08:20

Mon 01 Aug 2016, 04:19
Posted by ClydeYellow
b) we had practise sessions, where were you? Where was Hyena? Oh, wait. You don't need those practise sessions?

No, I don't need practice. I could hold a line, I could use my mirrors. Apparently spaghetti twirlers don't have mirrors in the land of pasta? Clearly it was my fault you shoved me under the yellow live.
Mon 01 Aug 2016, 04:34
Posted by InsayneHyena
Posted by ClydeYellow
b) we had practise sessions, where were you? Where was Hyena? Oh, wait. You don't need those practise sessions?

No, I don't need practice. I could hold a line, I could use my mirrors. Apparently spaghetti twirlers don't have mirrors in the land of pasta? Clearly it was my fault you shoved me under the yellow live.

Good one, mate. Original, too.

Again, I think I've apologized enough for my error in judgement. You know, after having to avoid several pile-ups, I wasn't really caring so much for the mirrors during a restart. And again, I wasn't talking about you, but about several of the pile-ups I've seen happening here, in the Indy race with the MX-5s, and in several other occasions. But didn't you say you weren't anywhere near the yellow line before?
Mon 01 Aug 2016, 04:35
But you know, judging from your general behavior and attitude, maybe you should stick to hotlapping. Because looking at BCK's vid, it's clear that you didn't even get your front bumper past my rear tire, you weren't going any faster, and you had quite a lot of track left. And you know, maybe I shouldn't be apologizing and feel sorry because you got disqualified while it wasn't my intention to even raise the issue in the first place.

Or maybe you could go and be a bright ray of sunshine in the public lobbies? It doesn't seem like it would make much of a difference to you.
Mon 01 Aug 2016, 04:38
Posted by ClydeYellowBut you know, judging from your general behavior and attitude, maybe you should stick to hotlapping. Because looking at BCK's vid, it's clear that you didn't even get your front bumper past my rear tire, you weren't going any faster, and you had quite a lot of track left. And you know, maybe I shouldn't be apologizing and feel sorry because you got disqualified while it wasn't my intention to even raise the issue in the first place.

It's called having a nose in there, you fucking dago.
Mon 01 Aug 2016, 04:49
Posted by InsayneHyenaIt's called having a nose in there, you fucking dago.

And what you did and openly have admitted doing is "racing like it's the public lobbies". And if you hope to drag me down to your sad level, well, I have sad news for you. Here in Italy we have this thing called "manners". Maybe I should ship you some?

Whatever, enough of this drama. Clearly you believe other people are racing for your entertainment, and not for theirs. And I have no further time to waste with delusional, over-aggressive fruitcakes.
But when you have time, pay a visit to your local racetrack and try to pull such a stunt. And then calling the person you just purposefully crashed into a "retard". Let me know how it works for you!
Mon 15 Aug 2016, 00:15
Posted by Nightmare x24xLet's try to keep the schemes as realistic as possible, not F1 schemes on a NASCAR.