Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Project CARS 2 Discussion

Thu 05 Jan 2017, 23:07

Discuss all things Project CARS 2 here.

Tue 28 Nov 2017, 18:57
So no new Mazda's? I was at least hoping for something from them, hell even a spec Miata since that would be more useful than the damn Radbull.
Tue 28 Nov 2017, 20:58
Posted by Jagdpanther0224So no new Mazda's? I was at least hoping for something from them, hell even a spec Miata since that would be more useful than the damn Radbull.

Nope and probably not in the future. The rest of the DLC packs are suspected to be a Porsche Pack, Le Mans Legends Pack, and Ferrari Pack.
Wed 29 Nov 2017, 07:20
Lemans legands could hold a 787b. Doubtful, but it could. I was really hoping for a spec Miata, seeing as how it’s the biggest class in the US. Personally this rally cross crap can take a hike. I’m never going to use the vast majority of this dlc pack.
Wed 29 Nov 2017, 07:23
Unless brand hatch historic is og dirt track brands hatch. Then, I’ll play the hell out of it.
Thu 07 Dec 2017, 09:46
Did anyone drive the Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo yet? Group C cars in general are quite a handful in PCars (or I'm just too clumsy) but this Nissan is pretty awesome.
youtu.be/mH4yTrYRRvg
Thu 07 Dec 2017, 22:50
Patch 3.0 is live, according to the site: forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php
Will test ASAP (after work...)
Thu 07 Dec 2017, 23:41
I came here to post that. From what I hear they changed the physics some and all tunes are thrown out the window now and should be deleted. I’ll probably try them out first though when I get a chance. Hopefully this fixes some of the core issues that have been holding certain aspects of this game back.
Thu 07 Dec 2017, 23:43
As for the Nissian, I drove one of them around the nordschlife a handful of laps and had a damn good time. It was the wedge looking one with the big air scoops on the front, I don’t remember what the model was. That was a really fun car. The group c cars give me hell otherwise though.
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 05:03
Patch 1.3.0.1 notes -

forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php
Tue 19 Dec 2017, 22:19
Fun pack is out as of today. The rs200 is fun.
Wed 20 Dec 2017, 22:36
Posted by LMP BasherDid anyone drive the Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo yet? Group C cars in general are quite a handful in PCars (or I'm just too clumsy) but this Nissan is pretty awesome.
https://youtu.be/mH4yTrYRRvg

The Group C cars are pretty good in my opinion. I'm a bit partial to both of the Nissans but the class as a whole is good once you get the hang of shifting them, just don't use the clutch with a lift on upshifts and a blip of the throttle on downshifts. GroupC on classic Spa is probably one of the best drives in the game.
Sun 24 Dec 2017, 00:17
Still struggling to figure out setups on this game. PC1 I could drive as hard as I wanted. PC2 I still struggle to do 1 lap without it snapping without warning

Also anyone who follows the DLC know if the DPi’s from IMSA will be on a further update ?
Mon 12 Feb 2018, 03:50
Porsche Pack coming out next month:
www.gtplanet.net/project-cars-2-porsche-legends-pack-arrives-march-nine-new-cars-plus-track/

Supposed leaked video of cars:
youtu.be/jspUGEQA5Kk

The track is rumored to be the Porsche test track in Leipzig.
Tue 13 Feb 2018, 18:29
Looking forward to this expansion pack. Hopefully the Audi and Toyota LMP1 get updated in either this expansion or the Le Mans Icons pack.

Kyalami could steal it from Leipzig as it is owned by Porsche South Africa but I highly doubt it'll steal the light. Would be awesome if they did though. It hasn't been in any racing game since the very early 2000s
Tue 13 Feb 2018, 19:29
Thanks for the vid BCK, hadn't seen it yet. So no 919 this update? Guessing for the Le Mans pack then.
Tue 13 Feb 2018, 19:35
Had not watched the video until now. I retract my previous comment but I will just add that I hope we get the 2016 Audi, Toyota or Porsche LMP1 cars in a the Le Mans pack.
Fri 23 Feb 2018, 16:10
Patch four is out today
Fri 23 Feb 2018, 22:54
Posted by WGIstation6aPatch four is out today

I have tried online and I am happy to say that it seems a lot better
Fri 23 Feb 2018, 23:04
Posted by ChattyBeast

I saw you in a Brands Hatch race today. I had to bail after qualifying my daughter woke up from her nap. The game definitely seemed more stable. I wasn’t getting giant stutters ever time someone joined.
Fri 23 Feb 2018, 23:22
Posted by WGIstation6a
Posted by ChattyBeast

I saw you in a Brands Hatch race today. I had to bail after qualifying my daughter woke up from her nap. The game definitely seemed more stable. I wasn’t getting giant stutters ever time someone joined.

The car seemed a lot nicer and more consistent to drive and I didn't have any problems with physics in a lobby of 10 people.