Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Dirt Funzies Rally

Sun 23 Apr 2017, 23:27

Hey guys,

I've just made a short rally on the Dirt website. It's a simple 3 stage rally in the Mini Cooper with no tuning.

Opens tonight (Sunday) at 21:00 eastern / 02:00 BST and closes Saturday at 21:00 eastern / 02:00 BST

I'm not sure how to invite people to the league so I've just left it open. It's titled GSR Funzies and my profile name is JJSA1985. Here is the link.

www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/81810/gsr-funzies

If you have Dirt, dust it off and give it a shot before Saturday night...just for funzies.

Fri 28 Apr 2017, 02:19
Nightmare has taken the lead with a total time of 15:03.679

www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/81810/gsr-funzies
Fri 28 Apr 2017, 17:38
Ran this yesterday while hanging out in party with Nightmare, Murphy, and Blonde. Gotta admit it was a lot of fun doing this. Not sure why so different this time, maybe because the attendance is higher.
Sat 29 Apr 2017, 04:27
Just under 24 hours (ends Saturday at 9pm eastern) if anyone else wants to give it a go.

I'll set up a new one on Monday or Tuesday.
Sat 29 Apr 2017, 05:59
Hello, I'm new here and decided this would be my first event. I hadn't played this game in months but jumped straight into the league. Then pretty much understeered off everything in the first stage. Aside for the harsh reentry into the game this was a pretty fun event. Maybe next time a Lancia?
Sat 29 Apr 2017, 06:04
Posted by WGIstation6aHello, I'm new here and decided this would be my first event. I hadn't played this game in months but jumped straight into the league. Then pretty much understeered off everything in the first stage. Aside for the harsh reentry into the game this was a pretty fun event. Maybe next time a Lancia?

Welcome aboard, and glad you enjoyed it!

I think the next one will be 70's and let people have their pick of the Lancia, Ford, Fiat and Opel. :)
Sat 29 Apr 2017, 13:43
GSR Funzies? That last stage wasn't "funzies", it was TERRIFYING! Especially with a cracked windshield.

If I hadn't tossed that Mini in the woods at the lastest corner at Jyrkysjärvi, I may have been third, or maybe even second - oh well, it's fun anyways! Count me in for future events. =D
Sat 29 Apr 2017, 14:08
I have to admit, this was fun. I really hope this is a thing every week in terms of COMMUNITY EVENTS and not something of an official series.

And this is coming from the failed F1 series lol.
Sat 29 Apr 2017, 19:05
I'm glad so many are taking part and enjoying it! 15 times have been logged.

It's also great to see how close many of the overall times are.

As I said earlier, I'll set up another on Monday/Tuesday. You'll have your pick of any of the four 70's cars.