Forgot password?

Join GSR

LMP3 Championship (PC-Am)

Tue 28 Mar 2017, 22:19

Series sign up coming soon!

The car we will be using is the Caterham SP/300R

May 6th - Rounds 1 & 2 - Dubai Autodrome - National

May 20th - Rounds 3 & 4 - Zhuhai International Circuit

June 3rd - Rounds 5 & 6 - Sakitto (Sprint)

June 17th - Rounds 7 & 8 - Brno Circuit

July 1st - Rounds 9 & 10 - Motorsport Arena Oschersleben

July 15th -Rounds 11 & 12 - Willow Springs International Motorsports Park

All race days will begin at 15:00 eastern / 20:00 gmt

Races will be a 15 minute sprint, followed by a 45 minute feature.

15 minute races will have a 10 minute qualifying session with a standing start

45 minute races will be random grid with a rolling start

Sat 17 Jun 2017, 00:14
Posted by We1tyDo we HAVE to race on Le Mans weekend?

lol we will be sure to start on time and take just a brief break between races tomorrow so we can all get back to watching Le Mans. :)
Sat 17 Jun 2017, 01:36
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make it, the wife has been given free tickets to swan lake so I'm on baby sitting duties.
Sat 17 Jun 2017, 01:38
Posted by Throwawaygra71Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make it, the wife has been given free tickets to swan lake so I'm on baby sitting duties.

At least you don't have to attend the production of Swan Lake.
Sat 17 Jun 2017, 02:49
Hmm, I reckon Throwaway has the tickets and his wife is babysitting, that's why he can't take part. The kids should be in bed anyway!
Sat 17 Jun 2017, 07:31
I may be available to join you gents. If you see me on, send me an invite.
Sat 17 Jun 2017, 08:59
Rounds 7 & 8 are TODAY at Brno.

Practice - 14:00 eastern / 19:00 BST

Qualifying - 15:00 eastern / 20:00 BST

Race 1 (15 minutes standing start) - 15:15 eastern / 20:15 BST

Race 2 (45 minutes random grid rolling start) - After race 1

IGST - 21:00

Host - Blonde
Sat 17 Jun 2017, 18:29
If I can get my daughter to nap at the right time, I may be able to race today. If there's room of course.
Sat 17 Jun 2017, 19:19
Sorry guys. I'm out this race as well. I'll def see you next round though.
Sat 17 Jun 2017, 20:17
Posted by xl MAVERlCK lxSorry guys. I'm out this race as well. I'll def see you next round though.

Welp, guess like Samson won't be racing today.
Sun 18 Jun 2017, 02:15
Standings have been updated.
Sun 18 Jun 2017, 03:00
Fun racing today. We're 3 people up front all capable of running the same times. The midfield was crazy sounding also. Great track! I could race there more often!

Plus a great points day for DeadArm and myself
Sun 18 Jun 2017, 04:29
Congratulations to Dan for ending Welty's win streak; and congrats Welty for 6 straight (and 7 of 8) wins to begin your GSR career.

Also, congrats to LifeHigh for his first GSR podium; and for a hell of a 4th place drive in the feature despite pitting!

Lots of great battles all the way through the field. Shout out to Chunt for making me earn my first top 5 finish of the season.

I'm in love with Brno. Certainly one of the most under-rated circuits on FM/PC. Can't wait to go back there in the DTMs.
Sun 18 Jun 2017, 04:48
Posted by Mr Blonde V Also, congrats to LifeHigh for his first GSR podium; and for a hell of a 4th place drive in the feature despite pitting!

Thanks! There was definitely some good battles. I wasn't quite as clean as I would have liked to been though. I gave DeadArm a little bit of a bump trying to out brake him into a right that he shut the door on, and also took too much kerb and tagged Welty slightly running two wide through turn two. So, sorry for the bumps. I'm not used to close racing with actual humans. I need to work on my race craft some.

As for the pace up front, that was awesome. We were chasing tenths of a second for most of the two races. I'm not usually that fast, this car and track combo just worked for me. Good racing, I will try to take team One Off to as many of these as I can.
Sun 18 Jun 2017, 10:01
Posted by dakinca91Fun racing today. We're 3 people up front all capable of running the same times. The midfield was crazy sounding also. Great track! I could race there more often!

Plus a great points day for DeadArm and myself
You bastard :P . Fair play I guess, you ran quicker lap times than I managed in practice.

Did I take out Dead Arm and Dakinca early in Race 2?
Sun 18 Jun 2017, 10:32
Yes Welty you ruined both our races!! Just kidding, I almost ran into the back of you so swerved to avoid and took too much curb at the next corner which threw me off and caused me to take my teammate out... Good racing all round though I didn't have the pace of the leaders. Congrats to Welty and Dan on their wins. Hopefully I'll be more on it for the next round.

Good charge from Lifehigh in the feature race on fresh tyres, a bold move that almost paid off, though we had a bit of contact I think it was fair racing.
Sun 18 Jun 2017, 14:34
Pretty entertaining race 1, race 2 for me... not so much.

Brno is such an under rated track. From just looking from it from the top down, it looks pretty bland and generic, but once you get on track, it reminds me of a little bit of Watkins Glen and Road America. Lot of flow and rhythm.
Sun 18 Jun 2017, 23:04
Great racing yesterday. Race 1 I made a mistake that took me away from any chance at a podium. Race 2 I got tangled up with Top on the first lap. The result was front end damage causing me to lose a bit of acceleration and downforce. I was stuck laboring the car through race number 2. The silver lining was a great game of cat and mouse between me and Blonde that lasted for roughly half the race. Every fast lap I managed met a response from Blonde. Very good consistency from us both and I had a ton of fun trying to track you down. I will do my best to make it to the next one.
Mon 19 Jun 2017, 16:01
Sorry boys i was watching the Le Mans race the weekend and totally forgot about the lmp3 race,glad to hear it was a good one
Mon 19 Jun 2017, 18:55
Posted by Copper Nuts08Sorry boys i was watching the Le Mans race the weekend and totally forgot about the lmp3 race,glad to hear it was a good one

Gee, I hope that 1 hour, 5 minutes and 50 seconds of not doing LMP3 to watch a 24 hr. race was worth it.

/sarcasm
Mon 19 Jun 2017, 20:50
Posted by LMP BasherSince I am currently in hospital with lung embolism and pneumonia I will probably not be able to attend on Saturday.
If by some miracle I will be able to race I will let you guys know, obviously.

Basher just informed me he's been released from the hospital and will be doing the rest of his recovery at home. So that's great news! Looking forward to racing with him again once he's feeling well enough to do so!