Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Project CARS 2 Discussion

Thu 05 Jan 2017, 23:07

Discuss all things Project CARS 2 here.

Tue 28 Nov 2017, 18:57
So no new Mazda's? I was at least hoping for something from them, hell even a spec Miata since that would be more useful than the damn Radbull.
Tue 28 Nov 2017, 20:58
Posted by Jagdpanther0224So no new Mazda's? I was at least hoping for something from them, hell even a spec Miata since that would be more useful than the damn Radbull.

Nope and probably not in the future. The rest of the DLC packs are suspected to be a Porsche Pack, Le Mans Legends Pack, and Ferrari Pack.
Wed 29 Nov 2017, 07:20
Lemans legands could hold a 787b. Doubtful, but it could. I was really hoping for a spec Miata, seeing as how it’s the biggest class in the US. Personally this rally cross crap can take a hike. I’m never going to use the vast majority of this dlc pack.
Wed 29 Nov 2017, 07:23
Unless brand hatch historic is og dirt track brands hatch. Then, I’ll play the hell out of it.
Thu 07 Dec 2017, 09:46
Did anyone drive the Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo yet? Group C cars in general are quite a handful in PCars (or I'm just too clumsy) but this Nissan is pretty awesome.
youtu.be/mH4yTrYRRvg
Thu 07 Dec 2017, 22:50
Patch 3.0 is live, according to the site: forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php
Will test ASAP (after work...)
Thu 07 Dec 2017, 23:41
I came here to post that. From what I hear they changed the physics some and all tunes are thrown out the window now and should be deleted. I’ll probably try them out first though when I get a chance. Hopefully this fixes some of the core issues that have been holding certain aspects of this game back.
Thu 07 Dec 2017, 23:43
As for the Nissian, I drove one of them around the nordschlife a handful of laps and had a damn good time. It was the wedge looking one with the big air scoops on the front, I don’t remember what the model was. That was a really fun car. The group c cars give me hell otherwise though.
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 05:03
Patch 1.3.0.1 notes -

forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php