Sing In

Forgot password?

Join GSR

Indy Lights Championship (Open Rank)

Sat 31 Jan 2015, 09:31

This series will take place March 14th - May 9th.

Sun 10 May 2015, 02:33
Thank you. I got a little lucky, but had 2 overtakes in the last few turns on lap1, then just paced myself until KAY got me with 2 to go.
Sun 10 May 2015, 03:01
Had a shit race. But it was my own fault. Too many mistakes on a track I know well. Felt bad for the guys who got mixed up at the start. I saw that replay, I think GRD posted? Damn, that was a meat grinder. I was lucky to get through it, but could not maintain 4th. Had to pit twice in fact. Oh well, congrats Dan on the podium and to the winner. Good fun in any case. And Blonde, thanks for the series and opening it up. It's been an absolute joy.
Sun 10 May 2015, 03:04
Oh, and to Nightmare...damn...way to wipe the competition out. Nice series win!
Sun 10 May 2015, 04:02
Damn, another Lights race, another first lap accident. Definitely had the speed to challenge for 2nd, too. 'Tis a shame.
Sun 10 May 2015, 06:23
Yeah there's no way im getting that clean race for driver level :( i had like 2 incidents in the first lap alone. T-Boned BCK for the 2nd race in a row :/ sorry dude and then straight downhill from there. Loved the series even thought i missed some of it was a pleasure to race the indy lights cars even though im not the race master(nightmare) i will take the trophy of drift master
Sun 10 May 2015, 20:01
Posted by OctoberOh, and to Nightmare...damn...way to wipe the competition out. Nice series win!

He cheated like normal, anyone can win by that much when you're not on the same playing field, using his own custom I-racing setups..Also . Everyone needs to watch out for MurphysLawl in Project Cars, he'll be one to be reckoned with, The Juggernaut's reign (Nightmare) will soon be over.....
Sun 10 May 2015, 20:32
Posted by YaBoiCricket
Posted by OctoberOh, and to Nightmare...damn...way to wipe the competition out. Nice series win!

He cheated like normal, anyone can win by that much when you're not on the same playing field, using his own custom I-racing setups..Also . Everyone needs to watch out for MurphysLawl in Project Cars, he'll be one to be reckoned with, The Juggernaut's reign (Nightmare) will soon be over.....

"2/10. Amateur level trolling....." - IGN